Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Got the Sierra Nevada fire beer last night. Look to try it later. Apparently all the local variations of it won’t get any distribution and will likely just be at the brewers.
    Same story around DC. I got a growler of it from 3 Stars to drink during the VT bowl game.

Nice classic piney IPA. Enjoyable departure from the haze bombs. Really really solid brew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Same story around DC. I got a growler of it from 3 Stars to drink during the VT bowl game.

Nice classic piney IPA. Enjoyable departure from the haze bombs. Really really solid brew.
      I am really NEIPA hazed ipa out. One brewer made it and it was popular so logically we need 18 other varieities. Good to hear it’s diferent.

Comment

• Over 1400 replies...and I just made the very first "like" in this thread today.

What a shitty thread.

Comment

• CheaterMichael get me some of this, please.

http://beerstreetjournal.com/creatur...mfortable-ipa/

Comment

• Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post
            Good man.
            Wanted to get my reviews up.

Mozee - Hazy. Tons of tropical citrus fruit. A little sweet but balanced bitterness. A great example of the new haze bomb style. Would definitely revisit. At 6% its would be a great summer cornhole beer.

Zeelander - Basically a toned down Mozee. Much more of a classic NE IPA style. I drank it immediately after Mozee and should have gone the opposite direction as it felt almost dry in comparison.

Both get two buzzzzzzzez up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
              I’ll see what I can do. CC often doesn’t release stuff outside of the brewery and I’m not driving to Athens for beer.

Alpha Abstraction is tearing it up here now if you want to look them up.

Comment

Working...
              X