Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODT: Early Signing Day/Period 2021-22 and Late Signing Period

Does this board get enough traffic for anyone to read this thread?

Kiyaunta Goodwin keeping UKs whole class in flux. MSU and A&M have made a late huge run towards him.

if Goodwin signs and UK flips JaKobi Albert, with the portal they should finish top 15 class

Comment

Or Goodwin flies from Indiana to Dallas to announce he's not making a decision.

Turd

https://twitter.com/AriWasserman/sta...06872790994946

Comment

Praying for Domani.

Comment

Travis Hunter signing with Jackson State. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
            Tell me that you're going to be the HC of FSU in 2023, without telling me that you're going to be the HC of FSU in 2023.

Comment

incredible.

Comment

Tennessee had some good wins today. Top 100 DT Tyre West chooses Tennessee over FSU and others

Top 200 RB Justin Williams chooses Vols over Auburn

Top 200 DE James Pearce decided to sign early and did it with the Vols.

Squirrel White signs after pushes from Auburn and Georgia.

Would be quite an accomplishment for this staff to have a top 15 class after being so far behind in recruiting in state that we only signed 1 player from the state, with the investigation going on, etc. Worked tirelessly, showed a good product on the field, and set themselves up for a solid run in 2023 recruiting.
                Last edited by Hamp; 12-15-2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Some things I found interesting looking at the rankings.

- North Carolina had a terrific class.
                  - Florida State had an awful day on what could have been an elite class.
                  - Missouri has a small but very quality class. Surprised by that.
                  - Ole Miss has to be dissapointed in their results
                  - Clemson with only 13 commits and not nearly the quality they have gotten used to the last few years. Have to wonder if some surrounding schools like North Carolina dealt them a blow this year.
                  - lol at Florida with 8 shitty commits - What has Napier been doing? Im not sure he's actually added to that team at this point with the transfers minus the new recruits.
                  - also lol at Miami with 7 shitty commits
                  - Quite surprised to only see 5 with USC right now. Would have thought that would be much higher.
                  - Round it out in last is Washington with 5 recruits.

You have to wonder if early signing period is really that beneficial. I know their has been some chatter about removing it again.

Comment

A local kid signed a PWO deal with Iowa today and told me Ferentz told him he's got about at least another 7 years before he retires

Comment

FSU had the worst NSD I can remember since I started following recruiting about 20 yrs ago. I honestly do not know what to feel. I can't really blame kids for taking advantage of all the NIL money but at the same time the coaches need to do better. We have glaring needs at WR and LB among others. We had to flip this roster with better talent to get to where we need to be next season. I don't know if it's the coaches being shitty at their jobs or FSU not having the money to compete in NIL or not being savvy enough to play the recruiting money games. In the end we are a program that has had several straight losing seasons and if we can't recruit then these coaches won't be here long regardless of their acumen elsewhere as coaches as they won't be employed here. Norvell needs to get better recruiters on this staff.

Comment

We got Domani back.

Comment

We got Domani back.
                          They kicked him out of the Florence Instagram feed today.

I expect USC will go back to winning most of the battles in SoCal, but it's going to be fun times with these 2 staffs going against each other.

I have no fucking clue if Lanning can coach or run a "progrum", but it's going to be entertaining either way.

Comment

Side note: Absolutely love our DB class now. 3 kids with NCAA level track speed, over 6ft 1 that can all play some football.

DL/OL is where we got really fucked in recruiting with MARIO! leaving, but hopefully Lanning changes that for 2023.

Other side note: I'm not really going to hate on MARIO! like much of the Oregon fanbase is, and like I did Slick Willie because I think MARIO! is a good dude, but I'm still petty enough to LOL @ him still not having an OC/DC and then his CO-OC and top recruiter leaving for UGA a few days after he hired him.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                              Side note: Absolutely love our DB class now. 3 kids with NCAA level track speed, over 6ft 1 that can all play some football.

DL/OL is where we got really fucked in recruiting with MARIO! leaving, but hopefully Lanning changes that for 2023.

Other side note: I'm not really going to hate on MARIO! like much of the Oregon fanbase is, and like I did Slick Willie because I think MARIO! is a good dude, but I'm still petty enough to LOL @ him still not having an OC/DC and then his CO-OC and top recruiter leaving for UGA a few days after he hired him.
                              Nole fans are enjoying this shitshow coordinator search at Miami as well. They supposedly have billionaire boosters and the UM Hospital system helping with funding but still can't convince a quality coach to join Mario.

Comment

Working...
                              X