• Show
Clear All

• Quinn Ewers skipping senior season

It's a new world with NLI.

UGA's next Heisman QB.

Comment

Redshirt him.

Comment

Getting farther and farther away from the old school traditional college football that I loved.

Comment

Mullet Tate Martell

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
            Getting farther and farther away from the old school traditional college football that I loved.
            Trust me, you’re not the only one that feels this way. I’m not going to pretend that the sport was ever wholesome, but for fucks sake, how excited can I get over stuff like this? Oooh yay another talented mercenary that’ll jump ship the second things either don’t go his way or he gets offered a boat load of money to go pro. I can’t wait to maybe win a hollow championship that even the players don’t give a shit about at this point and never see them again.

Its the same problem with the NBA, albeit to a much greater extent in that case. Players are paid so much and have so few incentives to do anything outside of their interest that they never develop or grow, and if they ever do, you can bet your small market ass that they’re going to get their super team on with Lebron or KD.

TL;DR it’s not just college sports, sports in general are being ruined by athletes that are self centered in a way that 99.9999% of humanity can’t even comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
              Mullet Tate Martell
              I won’t go that far yet, but I’m definitely getting some bad vibes off of this guy. He has talent for sure but.. I don’t know, doesn’t seem to be about the right things from what I’ve seen.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Trust me, you’re not the only one that feels this way. I’m not going to pretend that the sport was ever wholesome, but for fucks sake, how excited can I get over stuff like this? Oooh yay another talented mercenary that’ll jump ship the second things either don’t go his way or he gets offered a boat load of money to go pro. I can’t wait to maybe win a hollow championship that even the players don’t give a shit about at this point and never see them again.

Its the same problem with the NBA, albeit to a much greater extent in that case. Players are paid so much and have so few incentives to do anything outside of their interest that they never develop or grow, and if they ever do, you can bet your small market ass that they’re going to get their super team on with Lebron or KD.

TL;DR it’s not just college sports, sports in general are being ruined by athletes that are self centered in a way that 99.9999% of humanity can’t even comprehend.
                Yep, mini NFL for the power 5. Less loyalty, school pride, etc. Blah

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X