Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Link me to anyone outside of Rants mind that has you 3rd kiddo.
    https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2...teams/football

as well as in 24/7 rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
      No, you are not.

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Fo...eTeamRankings/

You will finish outside the top 5 because no real talent wants to play in fucking Eugene.

Comment

No, you are not.

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Fo...eTeamRankings/

You will finish outside the top 5 because no real talent wants to play in fucking Eugene.

You keep posting composite, that's not the 24/7 rankings.

Comment

You keep posting composite, that's not the 24/7 rankings.
          They only have composite rankings on their site dumb dumb.

Your best recruit isn't even in the top 30...because again no real talent wants to play in Oregon. You get Samoan linemen...thats it.

Comment

Hamp What's your QB situation like and how long before you think Salter takes over.

Comment

They only have composite rankings on their site dumb dumb.

Your best recruit isn't even in the top 30...because again no real talent wants to play in Oregon. You get Samoan linemen...thats it.
              For a larger man, you dodge accountability for your consistently wrong statements quite well.

Comment

For a larger man, you dodge accountability for your consistently wrong statements quite well.
                Son, you literally made up a ranking that doesn't exist and I called you on it.

You also said Buckner was a DPOY candidate and a lock for the pro-bowl (0/2)

Your university has never won anything in CFB. There is no talent that wants to attend Oregon. tOSU will beat you by around 50 in the Shoe this year. You arent on the radar of any legit program. You're just the samoan lineman school with bad uniforms. Our practice squad is better than your "scholarship athletes"

Comment

3rd in Rivals, 6th in composite.

Landed a 4* RB and 4* DB to close things out for the day.

JTT and Tennessee transfer Henry To'o To'o the big fish out there for Oregon still, and I'd put the odds at 25% and 50% for those 2 kids.

USC and Cal also had good classes in the Pac-12. According to Jimmy Lake, they again have the best class on the west coast at UW.

Comment

3rd in Rivals, 6th in composite.

Landed a 4* RB and 4* DB to close things out for the day.

JTT and Tennessee transfer Henry To'o To'o the big fish out there for Oregon still, and I'd put the odds at 25% and 50% for those 2 kids.

USC and Cal also had good classes in the Pac-12. According to Jimmy Lake, they again have the best class on the west coast at UW.
                    Is Tyler Shough any good?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Is Tyler Shough any good?
                      He was really good for our first few games then really bad and lost confidence when we started to mix in other QB's.

He could be a good college QB in the right system and with his confidence back, but I don't ever see him as an all-conference type QB.

Comment

He was really good for our first few games then really bad and lost confidence when we started to mix in other QB's.

He could be a good college QB in the right system and with his confidence back, but I don't ever see him as an all-conference type QB.
                        I just need good enough to get to a bowl game at this point.

Comment

Working...
                        X