Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if FSU can have a decent season, our 2021 class will be stellar

Hype can only get you so far. Taggart was hype. and until he puts some W's on the board, Norvell is hype.

At this point we need coaching and development. I am tired of chasing stars and expecting them to figure out how to play when they get here instead of developing them and coaching them in an organized manner to fit a scheme. We seem to finally have a competent strength coach (judging by the pics of the players) and position coaches who know what they are doing. It is encouraging to see the defensive and offensive schemes are going to be tailored to our personnel instead of forcing square pegs into round holes. Now we need to see how things look in a real game and how this staff handles in-game adversity as well as in-game adjustments.

I wouldn't worry too much about recruiting rankings this year. We seem to be focusing more on 2022 for the blue chips and will use the transfer portal for 2021 spots if needed.

Comment

Yeah....i see the transfer portal to be very lucrative to FSU over the next 5-7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
        Yeah....i see the transfer portal to be very lucrative to FSU over the next 5-7 years.
        Hopefully we don't need to use it too much and can recruit more from HS but this staff is not lazy and is willing to turn over every rock it seems.

My #1 concern for 2021 remains the OT position as we seem to have hit a wall in HS recruiting there and likely will need to look at JUCOs or transfers at this rate.

Comment

getting wins will be the only gauge of our success, and the only way to get away from short term, Juco talent

Comment

Working...
          X