Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio State Running Train on 2021 Recruiting

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    dreamy

    Comment


    • #32
      JTT picked tOSU. Rant expected it, but lord, Quackling twitter is imploding. I may owe Rant an apology, hes not even close to as delusional as most of that fanbase is.

      Comment


      • #33
        Tuimoloau is a great athlete but the film of him playing DT is actually the least impressive stuff I've seen from him.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by worldofx View Post
          Tuimoloau is a great athlete but the film of him playing DT is actually the least impressive stuff I've seen from him.
          Hes not going to play tackle here at 277.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by JTrain View Post

            Hes not going to play tackle here at 277.
            What defensive position does a 277lb high school kid play in college?

            Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Hamp View Post
              What defensive position does a 277lb high school kid play in college?

              Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
              He'll be a DE here, or have you not seen the DEs we produce?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                He'll be a DE here, or have you not seen the DEs we produce?
                I don't pay that much attention but most high schoolers gain weight in college. Scrolling through roster he'd be the heaviest DE at Ohio state as a high schooler and he'd be heavier than a few DTs on that team.

                Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk



                Last edited by Hamp; 08-06-2021, 08:46 PM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                  I don't pay that much attention but most high schoolers gain weight in college. Scrolling through roster he'd be the heaviest DE at Ohio state as a high schooler and he'd be heavier than a few DTs on that team.

                  Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk


                  Both Bosa's were at 270 here, so was Chase Young.

                  Nick and Chase play at 265 in the NFL.

                  This kid will go through the same Larry Johnson program. He will play DE.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X