Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
    Egbuka likely to make his decision in December. Down to 3 (tOSU, Oklahoma, and Washington)...really sounds like its truly down to tOSU and OU.
    Think you guys are in good shape there. Gee Scott is a strong connect and like I mentioned had some nasty things go down with UW.

Oregon "insiders" say JTT is down to Oregon/Ohio State and UW is out. 60/40 tOSU lean but hasn't been able to visit(Covid) and Oregon has been on a hot streak with Poly players with the Sewells and Kingsley. Tough to recruit against Larry Johnson though.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#154512156_10
    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 11-19-2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

#1 Recruit in 2022 flips from Texas to 0hio State (Ewers).

Ryan Day is a bad bad man. Imagine going from Urban to Day. Seamless transition.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Think you guys are in good shape there. Gee Scott is a strong connect and like I mentioned had some nasty things go down with UW.

Oregon "insiders" say JTT is down to Oregon/Ohio State and UW is out. 60/40 tOSU lean but hasn't been able to visit(Covid) and Oregon has been on a hot streak with Poly players with the Sewells and Kingsley. Tough to recruit against Larry Johnson though.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#154512156_10
        Most have it as an 80/20 lean to tOSU. I don't know where you are getting the not allowed to travel shit, Egbuka took a visit to Columbus and is taking a visit to Oklahoma. I mean not that it matters, our recruiting plan is simple. Come here, go to the NFL as a high round pick. End of story.

Comment

A few days after landing Ewers, tOSU pairs him with 5 star Texas WR Caleb Burton for the 2022.

Jesus...

Comment

Working...
          X