Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU robbing Louisville over the past 2 years has been mildly amusing

We took 3* Jordan Travis QB as a transfer last year, flipped 2 of their commits today (3* Josh Griffis DE and 4* Chubba Purdy QB) and to top it off we took another former UL player who sat in the portal this year (3* Jarrett Jackson DE). Chubba Purdy was probably the biggest loss for them but it is kinda comical to do this to a division rival.

Good lord. I hope FSU gets back to not caring about louisvilles recruiting soon. You're letting the Gators recruit over you right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
      Good lord. I hope FSU gets back to not caring about louisvilles recruiting soon. You're letting the Gators recruit over you right now.

Why? Tennessee benefited from it with Morven Joseph.

Gators are benefiting from FSU and Miami being down but they honestly should be doing a lot better. Remember how well Urban Meyer recruited at UF with FSU/Miami down? How about how Jimbo Fisher recruited when UF/Miami were down? This is the time Mullen and UF should be taking advantage. Instead most of the best players are leaving the state for Clemson/UGA/Bama. UF has done well but not well enough to join the CFB Elite yet. They need to land a transcendent class this coming year to make the most of their situation.

FSU's focus is more on having better organization as a program and rebuilding the roster. We are SEVERELY limited at RB/OT/DE at the moment and have to hit the transfer portal and JUCO routes for answers to field a competitive team next season. Just making a bowl would be a realistic best-case goal for us next year given our uncertainty and schedule.

Comment

No doubt. Just stating a more.of I need you to beat Florida for recruits. I'll take Joseph but I'd much rather Florida take their B and C plans. Like Joseph a lot. Should be a prototype 235lb Jack LB. Very excited to steal a kid out of Lakeland where I'll be next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
          No doubt. Just stating a more.of I need you to beat Florida for recruits. I'll take Joseph but I'd much rather Florida take their B and C plans. Like Joseph a lot. Should be a prototype 235lb Jack LB. Very excited to steal a kid out of Lakeland where I'll be next week.

I think you need to do a better job of keeping kids away from god damn Clemson. Why the fuck are those assholes recruiting so well? Shit is out of hand. They think they are Southern Cal in the early 2000s or something.

Comment

Working...
          X