Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
    He's been UGA/UT 50/50 battle for a while so for someone to enter the picture at this point would be shocking and unlikely imo. Trying to think if he's looked out west?

Been to Georgia 4 times, Tennessee 6 times, Miami 3 times. Off the top of my head. Georgia is in the catbird seat imo but UT had last official and last in home visit so we think he's torn but recruiting is wild so who knows.

We landed a QB from Alabama today that supposedly Washington was interested in playing with. Like you said, he's seemed SEC bound and I don't think that's changing, but just what I had heard.

5* DB Kelee Ringo signed today as well, but won't announce until next year. Oregon/Georgia battle.
    4* DB Dontae Manning also signed today, but will announce at the UA game. Oregon/ASU/UGA battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
      Doesn't look like the other conferences are closing the gap here. Incredible actually.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      It's crazy how many guys SEC teams are getting out West. Part of that is USC pooping down their leg, but part is just the insane budgets SEC teams have for recruiting/visits/etc and establishing themselves as a premiere conference nationally for some time now(even if this year they weren't that great).

I do think Oregon will end up with a top 10 class by February and will have the top class of any team west of College Station.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

We landed a QB from Alabama today that supposedly Washington was interested in playing with. Like you said, he's seemed SEC bound and I don't think that's changing, but just what I had heard.

5* DB Kelee Ringo signed today as well, but won't announce until next year. Oregon/Georgia battle.
        4* DB Dontae Manning also signed today, but will announce at the UA game. Oregon/ASU/UGA battle.
        LMFAO...Its Georgia or Texass for him. Oh delusional Rant, so silly.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

Comment

Well it appears Washington has signed with UT or Georgia, or possibly even Miami. We will see if it leaks out or not.

Comment

WTF are you doing USC?

You do realize that you have to go after GOOD players......right?

Comment

Recruiting stat for us

One huge takeaway from Tennessee's philosophical shift:

In 2016 & 2017, Tennessee signed a combined six prospects who weighed more than 280 pounds.

In Tennessee's 2019/2020 classes: 15 weighed more than 280, including four who were at least 320.

Oh and not one JUCO for the first time I can remember.

Last edited by Hamp; 12-18-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Not at all.

Somewhere, mini is swimming in crab cakes to celebrate.
                Looks like LSU didn't finish in the top 3. UT came in second. weird recruitment.

Comment

Apparently we promised Noah Sewell a shot at being a wildcat running back for us next year in addition to being a linebacker.

Comment

Harrison Bailey put on a clinic last night. That guy looks like the real deal.

Too 4 Georgia passers.of all-time

Trevor Lawrence
                    Deshaun Watson
                    Jake Fromm
                    Harrison Bailey(missed 10 games)

Best QB we've picked up since Erik Ainge.

Last edited by Hamp; 12-21-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Damn, real signing day doesn't even get a thread anymore.

We flipped some 4* 340lb fatty from Alabama(Bama signed some 5* so he looked around) and officially signed 5* DB Dontae Manning, who announced a month or so ago.

Comment

Damn, real signing day doesn't even get a thread anymore.

We flipped some 4* 340lb fatty from Alabama(Bama signed some 5* so he looked around) and officially signed 5* DB Dontae Manning, who announced a month or so ago.
                        As posted in another thread the NSD excitement is now in December. For stable programs they might snag 1 or 2 today but the hay was in the barn in December. Probably a more exciting day for the schools with coaching changes.

Tennessee went 2/2 today with wins over FSU and Florida. Was a good day.

Comment

So Scott Schrader of a USC site flew to Columbus, OH... In February... to Livestream Michael Drennan's announcement just to see him pick Kentucky.

Good God

Comment

The Jordan Burch recruitment somehow became more of a mess today. So that's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                              The Jordan Burch recruitment somehow became more of a mess today. So that's fun.
                              I don't understand what that just is doing

Comment

Working...
                              X