Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
    Apparently UT is checking in on Caldwell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    As they should. I may have found the "what took so long" on Caldwell – Northwestern didn't use him his junior year. He had 13 catches for 157 yards and a score. Then they put his tape online and people saw his blocking, etc., and started paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

As they should. I may have found the "what took so long" on Caldwell – Northwestern didn't use him his junior year. He had 13 catches for 157 yards and a score. Then they put his tape online and people saw his blocking, etc., and started paying attention.
      Yeah I read that as well. Didn't really play until his sr year. Project type player but big and fast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on Caldwell. Will be interested to see if he develops.

Comment

Congrats on Caldwell. Will be interested to see if he develops.
          I look forward to him becoming a great pro who was under-utilized in a Will Muschamp offense.

Comment

I look forward to him becoming a great pro who was under-utilized in a Will Muschamp offense.
            Lol. You think he will be around to develop him?

Comment

Lol. You think he will be around to develop him?
              If Ray Tanner's still the AD, then I'm guessing yes. But we'll see. Lots of our fans want both gone

Comment

If Ray Tanner's still the AD, then I'm guessing yes. But we'll see. Lots of our fans want both gone
                You guys took Tracy Rocker for your DL coach. Excellent coach on the field. Dline really developed under him. He was being pulled off the field this year because he is older and he seemed to not want to recruit at all. Pretty putrid recruiter. Fresh start could give him some fire back. His son is about to be a top 10 draft pick in baseball next year. Like the guy and a good hire for someone fighting for his job to get better on the field.

Comment

Working...
                X