• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This 2* out of South Carolina

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CHiGm

6'5"

Sign me up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offers have started pouring in for him lately, and I'm not sure what took so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
      Offers have started pouring in for him lately, and I'm not sure what took so long.
      Me either. Saw this video and I was like HELLOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
        Me either. Saw this video and I was like HELLOOO

Cordarrelle Patterson's high school. Football City USA.

Comment

Cordarrelle Patterson's high school. Football City USA.
          Nice. Patterson may be the best pure athlete I've ever seen. That guy is an absolute freak. Whoever gets this guy might have found something. Not sure what took so long if he came from a football school.

Comment

Nice. Patterson may be the best pure athlete I've ever seen. That guy is an absolute freak. Whoever gets this guy might have found something. Not sure what took so long if he came from a football school.

Only thing I can think of is maybe he doesn't/didn't have the grades when the stars were handed out?

Comment

Only thing I can think of is maybe he doesn't/didn't have the grades when the stars were handed out?
              No idea. Not sure how an analyst would know their grades though. Is Carolina on him? I know you have a lot of spots you are trying to fill.

Comment

No idea. Not sure how an analyst would know their grades though. Is Carolina on him? I know you have a lot of spots you are trying to fill.

Yeah, we're on him. I think we're supposed to be the favorite, but you know how much that means in December.

I've heard of recruiting services dropping guys from like a 4 star to a 2 star (not a recent example, but Ko Simpson was like that for us) because it was abundantly clear the kid had a lot of work to do to qualify for college. Not sure what Caldwell's case is. He made the Shrine Bowl roster, so he's obviously not some late bloomer.

Comment

Yeah, we're on him. I think we're supposed to be the favorite, but you know how much that means in December.

I've heard of recruiting services dropping guys from like a 4 star to a 2 star (not a recent example, but Ko Simpson was like that for us) because it was abundantly clear the kid had a lot of work to do to qualify for college. Not sure what Caldwell's case is. He made the Shrine Bowl roster, so he's obviously not some late bloomer.
                  Just glad we are getting those Hyatt brothers. They look pretty damn good.

Comment

Just glad we are getting those Hyatt brothers. They look pretty damn good.

Yeah, I don't know how the in-state schools whiffed there. I think Coastal was the only one to even offer Jalin.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how the in-state schools whiffed there. I think Coastal was the only one to even offer Jalin.
                      Yeah you would think there is a story there. Everyone around south Carolina offering. Weird. Clemson took an OL out of Knoxville that couldn't get an offer from UT. I'm always curious as to how that happens.

Comment

Someone asked this question and it was answered. Clemson loaded up and didn't have room to go after him. Most years likely would have. South Carolina didn't go down that road because of the Bryce Thompson connection. Guess Muschamp burned some bridges over Thompson which are still being felt.

Comment

Hearing Hyatt going bananas in the Carolina shrine game.

Comment

Hearing Hyatt going bananas in the Carolina shrine game.

Apparently NC is committed to single coverage, and he's torching them. Six catches for 197 and two TDs, last I heard. At that point he had accounted for at least half of the game's total offensive yardage.

Comment

Apparently UT is checking in on Caldwell.

Comment

Working...
                              X