Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be curious to see how Lance Whilhoite turns out as we showed very little interest there.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
      Gooners look like they're going to snag a big time safety away from our class.

Speaking of which you're not gonna like where Mase and Jonah are right now.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post

Sounds like Mase is likely gone. I think there's a degree that you'd expect this though recruiting Mater Dei.

It sucks, but at least it's not a bullshit Devon Williams situation where he tells the staff the night before NSD he's still committed. Fuck that kid.

Comment

Sounds like XBox Tosh has a MASSIVE bag ready for K Thib. No surprise Bama hired a known and convicted bag man to get those D-linemen and the NCAA turns a blind eye to its cash cows.

Comment

Sounds like we're going to hold on to these 2, as long as nothing goes bad on the visits this weekend.

The WR/TE talent we have coming i with this class is also pretty good. Waters and Herbert's younger brother are both pretty underrated.

Adding someone like Ika to play in the middle with FatMac would be the cherry on top.

Comment

Had a good feeling about Kayvon after his visit. Just good timing with the UW game and how it went down. Easily the best atmosphere of the year.

Comment

Hopefully Kayvon actually shows up on the field at Oregon unlike this year at Oaks.

Comment

We just landed LaRon Stokes over Oregon. Dude is a beast

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We will see how our coaches close after a tough year.

This weekend we brought in

5* OL Wanya Morris - Vol
                    5*OL Darnell Wright - Vols/Georgia/Alabama - Looks like a Vol
                    Former #1 player Quarvaris Crouch - Vols/Michigan/Clemson - 50/50 with Clemson. Would be an epic shot to Clemson.
                    4* RB Eric Gray - Vols/Michigan - Looks like a Vol
                    4* RB Noah Cain - Vols/Penn State - probably Penn State
                    4* WR Ramel Keyton - Vol
                    4* OL Chris Akporgohene - Vol
                    3* DL Noah Figueroa - Vols/USC/UCLA - Probably stays out West. Really need this kid
                    3* OL Melvin McBride - Vol
                    3* TE Jackson Lowe - Vol
                    3* TE Sean Brown - Vol
                    3* QB Brian Muarer - Vol
                    3* WR Jaylen Ellis - Vols/Baylor/Michigan - Probably stays in Texas. really need this kid

Comment

Hopefully Kayvon actually shows up on the field at Oregon unlike this year at Oaks.
                      You know much about Mycah Pittman from Calabasas? Probably the most hype of any of the recruits I've seen with this class outside of Kayvon.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                        We just landed LaRon Stokes over Oregon. Dude is a beast

Sounds like Criddell is going to come down to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

You know much about Mycah Pittman from Calabasas? Probably the most hype of any of the recruits I've seen with this class outside of Kayvon.

Yeah he's Michael Pittman's little brother. Very physical and good after the catch, reminds me a lot of Golden Tate. Should be ready to play early.

Comment

We are raking it on DBs. We are finally going to be good on both sides of the ball.

We just stole Cridell from Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                            X