Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Recruiting Classes

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2019 Recruiting Classes

    Somehow we're finally back on top like the glory years.

    https://thespun.com/college-football...class-for-2019

  • #2
    It's weird to see us ranked fourth. I imagine we'll be outside of the top 10 once signing day comes, but damn Muschamp has done some work so far.

    Comment


    • #3
      He's doing great


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Now he just has to, you know, coach them

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gyle View Post
          It's weird to see us ranked fourth. I imagine we'll be outside of the top 10 once signing day comes, but damn Muschamp has done some work so far.
          Obviously Pickens is a great pickup and HIllinski just got a huge bump that pushed it up. Joseph Anderson could trend down as he is probably more of a 3* type from the Nashville area. Top 15 should be pretty realistic as I have no clue who else they are in on.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PBS View Post
            Somehow we're finally back on top like the glory years.

            https://thespun.com/college-football...class-for-2019
            He is killing it in Texas.

            I perused the top 100 players and this is what I took from it. Obviously this is just a June look and a ton of undecided players but just going by today only.

            - Oklahoma is murdering it in Texas
            - Oregon is recruiting really nicely in California
            - Florida is MIA on the recruiting trail right now.
            - Texas is losing the in-state battles to Texas A&M and Oklahoma
            - Alabama hasn't landed much at the top of the list at this point.
            - Auburn seems to have some in-state momentum
            - LSU and Tennessee aren't hitting on in-state commits much at this point.
            - USC and UCLA aren't anywhere to be found
            - Penn State is recruiting well in there region


            Just random thoughts I had when looking at the top 100 commit list.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hamp View Post

              Obviously Pickens is a great pickup and HIllinski just got a huge bump that pushed it up. Joseph Anderson could trend down as he is probably more of a 3* type from the Nashville area. Top 15 should be pretty realistic as I have no clue who else they are in on.
              I'm hoping KeShawn Toney gets a small bump when more prestigious schools offer him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah not sure who that is so can't comment. I think we are battling you guys for DB Jaydon Hill.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Shouldn't the Gump Bump be happening soon?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hamp View Post

                      He is killing it in Texas.

                      I perused the top 100 players and this is what I took from it. Obviously this is just a June look and a ton of undecided players but just going by today only.

                      - Oklahoma is murdering it in Texas
                      - Oregon is recruiting really nicely in California
                      - Florida is MIA on the recruiting trail right now.
                      - Texas is losing the in-state battles to Texas A&M and Oklahoma
                      - Alabama hasn't landed much at the top of the list at this point.
                      - Auburn seems to have some in-state momentum
                      - LSU and Tennessee aren't hitting on in-state commits much at this point.
                      - USC and UCLA aren't anywhere to be found
                      - Penn State is recruiting well in there region


                      Just random thoughts I had when looking at the top 100 commit list.
                      We are buttfucking the California schools this year so far, but we sure as hell better not go 6 and 6 or some stupid shit like that again. (Although on USC 3 things 1. Their insiders think they are going to flip a lot of our guys still, especially the Mater Dei kids; 2. Their last couple classes are STACKED with talent 3. They have a tendency to start late anyhow but close strong).

                      When Alliotti left and Oregon went more national with its recruiting, I thought we really missed on California(where we really built the program from). New staff absolutely understands the importance of recruiting there for Oregon and is hammering the hell out of it.

                      In other Pac-12 notes, Washington is doing its usual thing under Peterson(recruiting the hell out of the PNW and fighting for a few top Cali guys), but we did beat them for Sean Dollars(who I really like and hope sticks to his commit, he's the CLASSIC Oregon burner running back).

                      -Arizona recruiting Texas better is interesting to watch as well. Sumlin's connections there for a geographically close state could really help them.
                      -Colorado and Cal are actually both doing a pretty decent job

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post
                        Shouldn't the Gump Bump be happening soon?
                        It's a gradual process, but yep, it's coming.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Apparently Michigan snagged a 5* safety out of Oklahoma this week.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X