Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Thoughts:

A grade at Safety and Offensive Line
    Think the 3 LBers we signed are all very good.

WHIFFED Hard at defensive line. We are going to have absolute shit for depth on the DLine.
    WHIFFED harder at WR in a big time year for WR's out west and in state. Major fail from the WR coach, Michael Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
      General Thoughts:

A grade at Safety and Offensive Line
      Think the 3 LBers we signed are all very good.

WHIFFED Hard at defensive line. We are going to have absolute shit for depth on the DLine.
      WHIFFED harder at WR in a big time year for WR's out west and in state. Major fail from the WR coach, Michael Johnson.

Understand where you're coming from but I think this is a bit harsh. Crocker is pretty good, and while Jalen Hall's stock has dropped a lot people need to remember he was the consensus #1 WR in this class this time last year. Those physical traits are still there, he just really needs to be coached up and learn how to catch the ball consistently. The only real sin here is letting Cota get away, which still makes no sense to me.

Comment

We added UCLA commit Bryan Addison to this class. Somehow UCLA fucked up his admission because of a UC school thing with the essay section of the SAT/ACT. Oregon will add the #3 athlete who will start out with the DB's, but may play both ways.

Jalen Hall is still a complete unknown. Left spring practice after 1 day. Told coaches he'd be back for summer school, but hasn't been.

Comment

We added UCLA commit Bryan Addison to this class. Somehow UCLA fucked up his admission because of a UC school thing with the essay section of the SAT/ACT. Oregon will add the #3 athlete who will start out with the DB's, but may play both ways.

Jalen Hall is still a complete unknown. Left spring practice after 1 day. Told coaches he'd be back for summer school, but hasn't been.

Hmm, I figured Addison would start at WR given Oregon's lack of depth there. He's pretty raw though so I don't see him making an impact this year.

Comment

You're welcome for Elijah Blades.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              You're welcome for Elijah Blades.
              Much like the rest of our staff, no idea if Coach Donte(ex-Nebraska DB coach we have now) can coach a lick, but he can recruit...

Comment

Much like the rest of our staff, no idea if Coach Donte(ex-Nebraska DB coach we have now) can coach a lick, but he can recruit...
                He was one of the good ones, I was hoping that Frost would keep him but he is too arrogant to do such a thing.

Comment

Welp, looks like the gang rumors were entirely true. Why you'd throw away a free ride to college and potential NFL career to fucking gang bang is beyond me, but some kids/families are fucking stupid.

https://247sports.com/college/oregon...ted-121790831/
                  Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 09-12-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Gang life is the only life.

Comment

Working...
                    X