Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official 5* Talanoa Hufanga thread

Officially the highest rated player to come out of Oregon since the ratings systems came out. Seems like he's pretty wide open with offers from Bama, USC, etc, etc.

I feel like he'll go to a big name school like Michigan or something in the end, but obviously hoping he stays in state in Eugene.

Feel like Oregon has a pretty good shot now, outside of the Trojans really going at him.

Comment

If he's smart he will get the fuck out of Oregon...stay and he will likely face the fate of other 5* CFB players that didn't leave the state.

Comment

Originally posted by FPS_Reborn View Post
        If he's smart he will get the fuck out of Oregon...stay and he will likely face the fate of other 5* CFB players that didn't leave the state.
        Become a drug addict or a soft ass bitch? LMAO. Those are the only 2 recent ones I can remember...

Further back, Anderson and Clemens made the NFL.

Comment

Clemens definitely wasn't a 5* and I'm not so sure Anderson was a 5* Star either.

There was another kid out of Eugene (Curtis White) that never played a down before medical retirement.

I will try and remember some others and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by FPS_Reborn View Post
            Clemens definitely wasn't a 5* and I'm not so sure Anderson was a 5* Star either.

There was another kid out of Eugene (Curtis White) that never played a down before medical retirement.

I will try and remember some others and post them.
            Anderson and Clemens were both top 50 guys in most recruiting services. ESPN had both as 5* guys. I think Anderson was mostly 5* and Clemens was not except ESPN. They would both be 5* with the modern services/camps.

Funny enough in looking this up I found #1 QB rated in that class and #1 player rated was Joe Mauer.

Forgot about Curtis White...

I think that's it for Oregon 5* kids...

Colt is the worst, because he was the closest thing I've seen to Gronk in the Pac-12 athletically.
            Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 09-12-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Anderson and Clemens were both top 50 guys in most recruiting services. ESPN had both as 5* guys. I think Anderson was mostly 5* and Clemens was not except ESPN. They would both be 5* with the modern services/camps.

Funny enough in looking this up I found #1 QB rated in that class and #1 player rated was Joe Mauer.

Forgot about Curtis White...

I think that's it for Oregon 5* kids...

Colt is the worst, because he was the closest thing I've seen to Gronk in the Pac-12 athletically.
              I had to google Joe Mauer...committed to FSU but decided to play baseball instead.

Yeah I couldn't find any other 5* kids that stayed in state.

Colt is such a dumbass. He had so much potential.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                  Feel like Oregon has a pretty good shot now, outside of the Trojans really going at him.
                  Congrats Waldo looks like you've got the best shot...good kid..stud player. Linebacker at SC?

...but is the Oregon emoji.

Him and Cota both seem like they are going elsewhere, unfortunately...just hoping Oregon can keep their class together and add 3-4 more VHT kids through a mediocre season. We seem to be in good shape for Devon Williams and Sewell.
                  Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 10-13-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Seems to be going back and forth now...Oregon/USC battle for sure, with USC in the lead.

Also curious how Sewell Oregon/Bama/USC battle turns out. Thought he should be a 5*. Godamn XBox Tosh recruiting him for Bama.

Comment

Working...
                    X