Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenoir sticks. Great player.

Comment

As good as any of Helfrich's classes, in 2 months of recruiting. I'll take it.

Cristobal/Leavitt/Samoan Joe all did a great job.

Comment

I like what Taggart's done so far with the 2018 class but how the hell does Trey Lowe commit to Washington?

Also think losing Yankoff was a big blow. My favorite QB prospect out west this cycle, maybe nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
          I like what Taggart's done so far with the 2018 class but how the hell does Trey Lowe commit to Washington?

Also think losing Yankoff was a big blow. My favorite QB prospect out west this cycle, maybe nationally.
          Bad news: Keanon was really close with Helfrich. Was not happy he was fired. Still some hope he can be flipped. And yeah, Yankoff is a good player.

Good News: We're turning things around with In state recruiting. Getting Jaramillo was important and we have a good shot with Chase Cota. Recruiting in general has been all that could be expected and then some with this staff.

As far as QB goes, Michael Johnson Jr.'s(#1 Dual threat, 2019) dad is now on staff and Oregon is certainly in consideration. If that all pans out, then Yankoff won't matter, plus we're spared all the Yankoff jokes.
          Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 05-18-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Taggart is showing just what a fucking terrible recruiting Helfrich was by out recruiting his national championship game class on a 4-8 class in 2 months.

That said...I do still think Helfrich was a very good offensive coach and I'm not sold on Taggart as a "game coach" at this point by any means. Wait and see overall, but the recruiting has been night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
              Taggart is showing just what a fucking terrible recruiting Helfrich was by out recruiting his national championship game class on a 4-8 class in 2 months.

That said...I do still think Helfrich was a very good offensive coach and I'm not sold on Taggart as a "game coach" at this point by any means. Wait and see overall, but the recruiting has been night and day.

Seems like a strong year in-state. Cota, Hufanga, Lenzy, Bynum, Jaramillo all look like Top 200 guys to me.

Comment

Working...
              X