Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well his team lost in the playoffs last night on 8/33 shooting. Most garbage 5* I've seen. Really good athlete. Terrible at fundamentals.

Comment

He's 15 and there's all this shit all over the web and Twitter bashing him. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
        He's 15 and there's all this shit all over the web and Twitter bashing him. Give it a rest.
        we are on FVsports.com so i think we are safe from this millennial crying over us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post

we are on FVsports.com so i think we are safe from this millennial crying over us.
          Millennial? He's a child. What the hell are you people even talking about?

Ever think maybe there's a reason children, er, millennials don't act the way you like them to? Start with how much national pressure and scorn you holier than thou non-millennials are heaping on a 15 year old kid for not playing basketball the way you think he should play.

Comment

Originally posted by md21

Millennial? He's a child. What the hell are you people even talking about?

Ever think maybe there's a reason children, er, millennials don't act the way you like them to? Start with how much national pressure and scorn you holier than thou non-millennials are heaping on a 15 year old kid for not playing basketball the way you think he should play.

You are only crying because he's going to UCLA. Let's quit pretending you'd give a fuck if he wasn't. And it's not the kids fault. Is he a 5*. I'd certainly argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post

You are only crying because he's going to UCLA. Let's quit pretending you'd give a fuck if he wasn't. And it's not the kids fault. Is he a 5*. I'd certainly argue that.
              It hits close to home because the brothers are UCLA commits yes, but this is something that affects youth sports as a whole. Young teens shouldn't be subjected to the same harsh online criticism that professionals endure.

Comment

This thread turned golden.

Comment

the pussification of america grows. Now you get scolded on FVSPORTS for saying he's the trashiest 5* player I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                  X