Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyFootballTrain View Post

Heat fans are in complete denial. Bosh and Wade are owed 20 mil next year, neither are going to opt out...thats 40 million of their 60 mil cap, wasted on one washed up bum who shouldn't be playing anymore, and a soft euro-center/4 hybrid who can't rebound. Then take into consideration that Ray Allen is gone, their bench sucks outside of Ray, and what exactly is there for Lebron to come back to?

Also keep in mind, if Bron DOES come back, the Heat are fucked in the cap. They have no room to make moves, no room to bring in free agents. This ESPN driven pipe dream of Melo coming to Miami is so far unrealistic that it just makes me giggle.

He's gone. Miami's window is over. He single-handily brought Miami two championships. Id say he gave you way more than Heat fans deserved. Kiss him goodbye kiddos. In the immortal words of The Hawk, he gone.

Comment

• Bosh was responsible for one. Mike Miller the other.

Comment

• Who knew you could like your own post here?

Comment

I never said I hated Lebron. I want to see him fail team wise, because of the way he left Cleveland. I never discredited how good he is, and what kind of talent he is. Wanting someone to lose, and thinking someone is shit are two very different things.
          What a novel concept

Comment

Heat fans are in complete denial. Bosh and Wade are owed 20 mil next year, neither are going to opt out...thats 40 million of their 60 mil cap, wasted on one washed up bum who shouldn't be playing anymore, and a soft euro-center/4 hybrid who can't rebound. Then take into consideration that Ray Allen is gone, their bench sucks outside of Ray, and what exactly is there for Lebron to come back to?

Also keep in mind, if Bron DOES come back, the Heat are fucked in the cap. They have no room to make moves, no room to bring in free agents. This ESPN driven pipe dream of Melo coming to Miami is so far unrealistic that it just makes me giggle.

He's gone. Miami's window is over. He single-handily brought Miami two championships. Id say he gave you way more than Heat fans deserved. Kiss him goodbye kiddos. In the immortal words of The Hawk, he gone.
            Only because we couldn't afford to pay him what Cleveland did. Thus, he left for more $.

He's past his prime anyway.
            Last edited by PBS; 11-28-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Hi,
              NBA Playoffs FINALS 2019 Playlist. Buzzin RemixMann, 50 Cent • Buzzin Remix. 3:44. TATI6ix9ine, DJ SpinKing • DUMMY BOY. 2:34. CelebrateBig Twins, DJ Skizz, Royal Flush.

Comment

• I was just wondering what my NBA Playoffs Finals 2019 Playlist should be.

Comment

Working...
                X