Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually surprised at that since the conference shrunk, and KU now also has a football coach to pay.

Comment

Back to back 100 point games. Nelson reminds me of Larry Bird.

Comment

FSU blew out Kennesaw State in the season and home opener tonight. The defense was great with a healthy rotation of players and the offense looked good. We had lost our depth due to injuries the past 2 seasons so we fell off the national radar. If we look good against CMU and UF next week then I will have more optimism for the season.

Comment

Tennessee wins at Wisconsin. Good , tougj opening game. Great crowd at Wisconsin. Dalton Knecht confirmed my thoughts.

Comment

Our mystery French center played last night. He was really good footwork, hit a three, and his presence really helps out defense and rebounding. He was very bad at finishing around the rim.

Had a 19 point second half lead that got cut to 2 late, but we extended the lead again to win and cover against Penn. I’ll take it.

Comment

SJS has gone cold in the second half against Texas Tech. Diongue fouls out for the second time in 3 games. Incremental progress.

Comment

Jay Wright retiring is Villanova’s version of Brady leaving the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                  Jay Wright retiring is Villanova’s version of Brady leaving the Patriots.
                  I knew you’d be happy.

Comment

Kansas gonna torch Kentucky tonight. All 3 centers we have are still hurt

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                      Kansas gonna torch Kentucky tonight. All 3 centers we have are still hurt
                      Shit I forgot those games were tonight. Excellent

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t care if it’s friggen Stonehill, being up by 40 is just nice to see (this Wildcat classic thing really has some shit teams in it)

Comment

3 straight 100 point games.

Comment

KU looked like world beaters for five.minutes and then just fell apart

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                              KU looked like world beaters for five.minutes and then just fell apart
                              REFS!

Comment

I like how basketball at every level now routinely degrades into dudes just taking turns chucking threes. I used to see timeouts when a particular player was working a defense or something, now I see them so coaches can get their guys to stop playing like it’s the park.

Comment

Working...
                                X