Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    Oh the I didn't exhale scene is the funniest thing I've seen in college movie history.

https://youtu.be/m5viHvbNDfE

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Jeremy Piven has more hair in 2023 then he did in 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Jeremy Piven has more hair in 2023 then he did in 1994.
      He’s also turned into a massive chode. Piven from 1994 would bitch slap Piven of today.

Even 2008 Piven would hate this guy:

Comment

Court doc: Tuohys paid Michael Oher $138K in 'Blind Side' profits

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...d-side-profits

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
          Court doc: Tuohys paid Michael Oher $138K in 'Blind Side' profits

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...d-side-profits
          Sounds like they should all be suing 20th Century Fox.

Comment

One of my friends is a blindside story possibly. Terrible home life for this kid and the mother agreed to let some people we know "Adopt" him and got him set up at a nice private school. Fast forward and he's the #1 recruit in Tennessee and heading to Georgia for football next year. They are the salt of the earth type people though but I can't help but think about that.

Comment

Called bullshit on this the first time I saw it. Yeah I’m sure these rich white people from the south just took this gargantuan black guy into their house out of the kindness of their own hearts. They totally weren’t pimping him out for exactly this purpose and looking to cash in on their supposed generosity.

I think what makes me the most mad about it is that it’s a clearly bullshit story in a world full of actual good ones. Do you have any idea how many dudes I’ve met over the years that dedicate their entire life to helping kids in need? Teaching them sports and skills and being a positive role model? Why the hell do we need to make this white savior shit? Oh right, because the crackers who make these decisions don’t talk to black people unless it’s an entertainer, athlete, or the help.

Comment

There are no "good guys" in this story:

Tuohys respond to Oher injunction request, quote texts in filing - ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  The biggest assholes in this story work out of Hollywood.

Comment

All I’m seeing is him basically saying make it right or I’m going to tell everyone what you did. There’s nothing wrong with that, and he’s totally justified if his claims are true. Let the courts sort it out.

Also, this is your daily reminder that if you think for a second that some white redneck family invited a gigantic unknown black man to come live with them out of the kindness of their hearts, you’re a mark. Literally the kind of person that makes assholes like Joel Osteen and people like him rich, and you need to stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X