Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blindside movie

Was more about a white trash family duping a young boy to make a buck.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-film-proceeds

I don't know why, but for some reason now I can't get over that whole fucking scene in the film where the mom gets accused of doing it for the money or whatever and they make it seem like the mom is amazing and that's all bullshit now.

The weirdest thing to me is how the fuck this stayed behind closed doors until now?! Like they made a whole Disney movie and nobody investigated if he was ACTUALLY adopted?!?!

Makes you wonder if this can stay a secret in the SEC what crazy shit is going to people's graves.

Comment

It’s hard to be the scummiest people possible involved when Tommy Tuberville is present.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
        I don't know why, but for some reason now I can't get over that whole fucking scene in the film where the mom gets accused of doing it for the money or whatever and they make it seem like the mom is amazing and that's all bullshit now.

The weirdest thing to me is how the fuck this stayed behind closed doors until now?! Like they made a whole Disney movie and nobody investigated if he was ACTUALLY adopted?!?!

Makes you wonder if this can stay a secret in the SEC what crazy shit is going to people's graves.
        Sounds like that would be something pretty easy to check.

Comment

I bet Oher felt blindsided when he found out the truth

Comment

Crap movie regardless.

Comment

The rebuttal:

https://deadline.com/2023/08/the-bli...ts-1235519533/

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                Crap movie regardless.
                Sandra Bullock’s ass saved it.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                  "We couldn't adopt him because he was over 18"

So instead you duped him into signing a contract where you could make money off of him.

Makes sense

Comment

"We couldn't adopt him because he was over 18"

So instead you duped him into signing a contract where you could make money off of him.

Makes sense

They made their money as businesses people. They would NEVER exploit peoples labor for their own benefit!

Comment

How much culpability falls on the author of the book? If the story is bunk, doesn't it start with him?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                        How much culpability falls on the author of the book? If the story is bunk, doesn't it start with him?
                        They told him the story..

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

They made their money as businesses people. They would NEVER exploit peoples labor for their own benefit!
                          It's fine to make the movie, It's fine to make money. If they cut him out of it that is fucking despicable.

Comment

It's fine to make the movie, It's fine to make money. If they cut him out of it that is fucking despicable.

They also made Oher out to be a big, dumb giant. I think that is the part that bothers him the most.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Bullock is a more mature actress now, which will be required for the sequel, directed by Shyamalan.

Comment

Working...
                              X