Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

We have been on a run of hitting really cool game tying or go ahead home runs and then losing recently.
    I was at work so only got to see the last two innings. That inside the park hr for Riley was crazy. I couldn't tell if it were you LF or CF when they got crossed up but buddy was not in a hurry to pick that ball up and throw it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I was at work so only got to see the last two innings. That inside the park hr for Riley was crazy. I couldn't tell if it were you LF or CF when they got crossed up but buddy was not in a hurry to pick that ball up and throw it in.

This week is really busy with work so I couldn’t catch it even though I work from home. Just had the scores pop up on my phone. I’ll have to look up that highlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

This week is really busy with work so I couldn’t catch it even though I work from home. Just had the scores pop up on my phone. I’ll have to look up that highlight.
        https://twitter.com/BravesOnBally/st...84107441889291

Comment

• That’s a odd/bad bounce off that compounded by not picking the ball up and then a brutal relay though. Damn, lol.

Inside the park HRs are the best.

Comment

• Crazy stat, Matt Olson has more homers than the Braves have loses and Athletics have wins.

Comment

• Braves win the nl east on Sept 13th. 4 games away from 50 over 500. Best Braves team I’ve ever watched.

Comment

• Ok, Diamondbacks gonna lose again. Cubs lost. Reds up 4-3 going to B9.

15 games left after tonight. All to play for

Comment

• All the Biogenesis documents have expired on their time-sealed stamps from the DEA. Shit is coming out now.

A-Rod snitched on a lot of players.

Ryan Braun is a premium Wagyu Beef piece of shit.

Comment

• Reds back as the third wild card. Can still chase down the Cubs and Phillies. Longshot on the Brewers. 6.5 back while the Brewers are losing to the Marlins.

Comment

• After watching the Falcons all afternoon I thought I’d check on the Braves. Losing 16-2 with both squads with position players on the mound.

Comment

• Acuna 40-60 club.

Comment

• Bullpen just imploding at worst possible time. Can't hold a GD lead vs the pirates.

Comment

• Comment

• Phils clinched the top WC. It was inevitable for a few weeks. I don’t trust the bullpen, but lineup has been rolling and is good enough to make a run. Like having the Braves in the division round if we get past the WC round, just because we have a better shot on 5 games than 7 and they’re clearly the favorite.

Comment

• Can't believe the Mariners lose four in a row and still are just a half-game back after breaking it tonight.

Win tomorrow and we're back in the playoffs. And can hopefully keep the Rangers in range to maybe come back and take the division.

Comment

Working...
                                X