Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator
    replied
    49ers have played 4 teams with a winning record. They are 0-4 against those teams.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    They beat RG3. /thread
    truth be told Kaepernick is finally becoming less one-dimensional and that's why they are getting better.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by silky_johnson
    I want to say KEG is trolling but he honestly thinks the 49ers are good. Hilarious.
    They beat RG3. /thread

Leave a comment:

• GENO
    replied
    lol

Consistent losers of SBs would be a more apt title.

Leave a comment:

• NewcastleKEG
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck
    This time, read what I wrote. Then comment.
    So where are the loses?

Leave a comment:

• Pawprint87
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
    That's asking a lot of him

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by NewcastleKEG View Post
    Where are you seeing these 3 loses for SF? vs Rams vs Seahawks @ Bucs vs Falcons @ Cardinals I'd be willing to bet the Niners are more likely to finish 4-1 (rest starters @ Arizona) than they are to go 2-3.

Leave a comment:

• Silky_Johnson
    replied
    I want to say KEG is trolling but he honestly thinks the 49ers are good. Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by MiniTerp View Post
    why don't you print t-shirts? you sound like an SEC fan. N-F-C-WEST! N-F-C-WEST!
    Sounds more like a front runner fan to me.

Leave a comment:

• Miniterp
    replied
    why don't you print t-shirts? you sound like an SEC fan. N-F-C-WEST! N-F-C-WEST!

Leave a comment:

• Gator
    replied
    49ers haven't beaten a single team with a winning record this season. To be honest, the division is overrated outside of the Seattle...who is cheating.

Leave a comment:

• NewcastleKEG
    replied

I don't know what you're trying to ask here, but here's how I imagine the division to finish.

Lowest assumed outcome for each team...

Seattle (10-1) goes 3-2 down the stretch, finishing 13-3.
    San Francisco (7-4) goes 2-3 down the stretch, finishing 9-7.
    Arizona (7-4) goes 2-3 down the stretch, finishing 9-7.
    St. Louis (5-6) goes 1-4 down the stretch, finishing 6-10.

So, yeah...A seemingly tough division like this one has the potential to make some serious impacts on the rest of the NFC. The Rams are gonna' steal at least one from the other three (they already beat the Cardinals once) and leave their mark. Arizona will probably win one of their two big divisional games.
    There you go...The bottom three teams in the division will split games and open up things for the rest of the NFC...Just like I said in the first post.
    Where are you seeing these 3 loses for SF?

vs Rams
    vs Seahawks
    @ Bucs
    vs Falcons
    @ Cardinals

I'd be willing to bet the Niners are more likely to finish 4-1 (rest starters @ Arizona) than they are to go 2-3.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Originally posted by NewcastleKEG View Post
    You really buying into the Cards huh?

What are you predicting their final 3 games in division to finish? 49ers might be locked into a playoff spot by the time they play

I don't know what you're trying to ask here, but here's how I imagine the division to finish.

Lowest assumed outcome for each team...

Seattle (10-1) goes 3-2 down the stretch, finishing 13-3.
    San Francisco (7-4) goes 2-3 down the stretch, finishing 9-7.
    Arizona (7-4) goes 2-3 down the stretch, finishing 9-7.
    St. Louis (5-6) goes 1-4 down the stretch, finishing 6-10.

So, yeah...A seemingly tough division like this one has the potential to make some serious impacts on the rest of the NFC. The Rams are gonna' steal at least one from the other three (they already beat the Cardinals once) and leave their mark. Arizona will probably win one of their two big divisional games.
    There you go...The bottom three teams in the division will split games and open up things for the rest of the NFC...Just like I said in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• NewcastleKEG
    replied
    Most likely from top to bottom. Gonna' be an interesting finish to the season as three of the teams beat each other to open up playoff spots for others around the NFL.
    You really buying into the Cards huh?

What are you predicting their final 3 games in division to finish? 49ers might be locked into a playoff spot by the time they play

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied
    Most likely from top to bottom. Gonna' be an interesting finish to the season as three of the teams beat each other to open up playoff spots for others around the NFL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X