Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Harsin fired.

Guys been a dead man walking since the Penn State game and now finally out of his misery.

7.75 million due to him within 7 days. Lol

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

The state of Alabama and how they fire head coaches is astonishing.

Comment

I gotta figure out how to get a big coaching gig with a great buy out. Geesh.

Comment

Comment

So Miss State’s AD is coming to Auburn today and Harsin is gone. Happy Halloween!

I really wanted him to work out to stick it to the good ole boys that wanted to hire Kevin Steele. Harsin didn’t not like recruiting, he didn’t recruit. His Boise boys he brought over had no idea what they were doing and the hires he did make of southern guys was horrible. Winning would be fine and cure his prickly personality but he did not do that at all.

Craziest thing I read on twitter, based on the last three buyouts dating back to Chizik, Auburn has spent nearly 60k a day paying off old coaches.

Comment

Auburn didn’t mention Harsin by name in the statement on his firing, fired all his Boise friends and promoted Carnell Williams to the head job.

Comment

Go crazy, Cadillac!!

Comment

We could cure global hunger with SEC buyouts once TAMU cans Jimbo.

Comment

Rooting for Interim Cadillac.

Comment

The price of YellaWood just doubled.

Comment

A fine joke today: Auburn will be giving more money to coaches it has fired than FOX will be giving to the Big XII for their new TV deal.

Comment

Working...
                        X