Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nukes on the juice. 6 games.

Comment

• Falcons extended Grady Jarrett. Thought he was going to get traded. Interesting to see how Dean Pease runs this D with some players he likes.

Comment

• The Seahawks are going to face the Buccaneers in Munich at 6:30 AM Pacific on Nov 13th

Comment

• Honestly, its a really damn good roster. Lacks the proven QB to be confident they'd compete, but the rest of this is pretty damn good.

Comment

• So Tom Brady is going into the booth and making insane amounts of money. Am I the only one that thinks he won’t do great there? He seems like a robot to me without much genuine personality from the times I’ve heard him speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              So Tom Brady is going into the booth and making insane amounts of money. Am I the only one that thinks he won’t do great there? He seems like a robot to me without much genuine personality from the times I’ve heard him speak.
              Juice cleanses and yoga retreats don't make for interesting football-related anecdotes?

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Juice cleanses and yoga retreats don't make for interesting football-related anecdotes?
                If Troy Aikman can "do it", and I use that term very liberally, anyone can.

Comment

• JJ Redick is probably the best NBA analyst on ESPN right now, which is utterly shocking to think from back when he was at Duke.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I can appreciate his football knowledge but he doesn’t seem to have a genuine personality that’s not manufactured by an 8 person marketing team and pr firm. Peyton or even Eli could work a room if they were some stuffy corporate setting or a Waffle House. Tom would look like his skin was crawling if he was with common folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I can appreciate his football knowledge but he doesn’t seem to have a genuine personality that’s not manufactured by an 8 person marketing team and pr firm. Peyton or even Eli could work a room if they were some stuffy corporate setting or a Waffle House. Tom would look like his skin was crawling if he was with common folks.
                      Peyton and Eli's MNF show is so entertaining the game is a sideshow. Brady will be as relatable to fans as Tiger Woods.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/theathleticnfl/s...gLPRRTPRk_jxsQ

I rather hear a draft pick had an undisclosed heart condition rather than this.

Comment

• Bengals screwjob for 2022 already underway

Primetime road games vs all 3 of
                          Pittsburgh
                          Baltimore
                          Cleveland

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                            Bengals screwjob for 2022 already underway

Primetime road games vs all 3 of
                            Pittsburgh
                            Baltimore
                            Cleveland
                            That's what happens when you make a Super Bowl.

Comment

• Clowney re-ups with the Browns. 9 sacks last year, compliments Garrett extremely well. Made sense for both sides to run it back.

Comment

Working...
                              X