Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: 2022 NFL Offseason

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nukes on the juice. 6 games.

    Comment


    • Falcons extended Grady Jarrett. Thought he was going to get traded. Interesting to see how Dean Pease runs this D with some players he likes.

      Comment


      • The Seahawks are going to face the Buccaneers in Munich at 6:30 AM Pacific on Nov 13th

        Comment


        • Honestly, its a really damn good roster. Lacks the proven QB to be confident they'd compete, but the rest of this is pretty damn good.

          Comment


          • So Tom Brady is going into the booth and making insane amounts of money. Am I the only one that thinks he won’t do great there? He seems like a robot to me without much genuine personality from the times I’ve heard him speak.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              So Tom Brady is going into the booth and making insane amounts of money. Am I the only one that thinks he won’t do great there? He seems like a robot to me without much genuine personality from the times I’ve heard him speak.
              Juice cleanses and yoga retreats don't make for interesting football-related anecdotes?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                Juice cleanses and yoga retreats don't make for interesting football-related anecdotes?
                If Troy Aikman can "do it", and I use that term very liberally, anyone can.

                Comment


                • JJ Redick is probably the best NBA analyst on ESPN right now, which is utterly shocking to think from back when he was at Duke.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                    Juice cleanses and yoga retreats don't make for interesting football-related anecdotes?
                    I can appreciate his football knowledge but he doesn’t seem to have a genuine personality that’s not manufactured by an 8 person marketing team and pr firm. Peyton or even Eli could work a room if they were some stuffy corporate setting or a Waffle House. Tom would look like his skin was crawling if he was with common folks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                      I can appreciate his football knowledge but he doesn’t seem to have a genuine personality that’s not manufactured by an 8 person marketing team and pr firm. Peyton or even Eli could work a room if they were some stuffy corporate setting or a Waffle House. Tom would look like his skin was crawling if he was with common folks.
                      Peyton and Eli's MNF show is so entertaining the game is a sideshow. Brady will be as relatable to fans as Tiger Woods.

                      Comment


                      • https://twitter.com/theathleticnfl/s...gLPRRTPRk_jxsQ

                        I rather hear a draft pick had an undisclosed heart condition rather than this.

                        Comment


                        • Bengals screwjob for 2022 already underway

                          Primetime road games vs all 3 of
                          Pittsburgh
                          Baltimore
                          Cleveland

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by boomie View Post
                            Bengals screwjob for 2022 already underway

                            Primetime road games vs all 3 of
                            Pittsburgh
                            Baltimore
                            Cleveland
                            That's what happens when you make a Super Bowl.

                            Comment


                            • Clowney re-ups with the Browns. 9 sacks last year, compliments Garrett extremely well. Made sense for both sides to run it back.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X