Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain to me the appeal of watching someone else drive a car in a circle? Because that shit is so boring it makes scrabble with grandma look like high octane action.

Comment

• Link to circle tracks?

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I’m on the list for it, but there’s a .0000000001% chance any package they have is remotely affordable. Cheaper to spend a week a Europe and go to a race there than to do a long weekend in Vegas for the prices it’ll go for.

Hopefully the racing is good, because racing on the Vegas Strip at night is just cool as shit.
        I was in Texas during the last F1 race but if I'm paying $500 for a race ticket it is going to be Monaco.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          Can someone explain to me the appeal of watching someone else drive a car in a circle? Because that shit is so boring it makes scrabble with grandma look like high octane action.

Eh…I didn’t like it…I watched a Netflix show, and despite how obviously dramatized the docuseries was, it taught me the sport and now I’m all in.

Don’t know how to explain it outside of once you know what to look for and where the drama can play out it’s pretty great.

Helps that it’s Sunday mornings here, doesn’t go against our sports, and races are typically just 90 mins.
          Last edited by ivegostdacityblues; 09-21-2022, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I was in Texas during the last F1 race but if I'm paying $500 for a race ticket it is going to be Monaco.

I need to find a friend with a spare $500 Mil lying (or however much a big ass yacht costs these days)around to do the whole Monaco GP Yacht thing.

Comment

• Noah Gragson: Run, Forrest, run.

Comment

• What a shit show yesterday. Geeze. Like Indy all over again.

Comment

• Cool for Reddick but NASCAR is trying to kill both drivers and pit crews with this car.

Comment

• So the only driver that's better than Max Verstappen is a very, very pissed off Max Verstappen.

Also, F1's "We'll wait and see what the results are before we hand out any penalties" is certainly an approach.

Comment

• Max Verstappen is a human after all. Really fun race.

Comment

• Singapore was a good one.

Always cool to see AJ get a win.

Damn at Jordan Anderson exiting his truck while it was still in motion.

Sunday was anticlimactic after the two Saturday races.

Comment

• Dinger back in the Cup Series full time in 2023:

https://racer.com/2022/10/05/allmend...me-cup-return/

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                            Dinger back in the Cup Series full time in 2023:

https://racer.com/2022/10/05/allmend...me-cup-return/
                            Saw that. I'm happy. I think this time you'll have a much more relaxed Dinger out there just having a good time.

Comment

• Oh, and Byron got his points back.

Comment

• Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                                Oh, and Byron got his points back.
                                He traded money for points.

Comment

Working...
                                X