Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move Dillon to the 8 and put Jeffrey Earnhardt in the 3. Neither will win squat but the merchandising alone will be worth the move.

Comment

• The new car has been lousy on shorter tracks but New Hampshire was fun.

Comment

• If they really wanted to do this why not double up with IndyCar in Nashville?

https://m.nascar.com/news-media/2022...y-1-2-weekend/

Comment

• Ferrari. Lolol

Comment

• Lol at Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch.

Leclerc took quite a hit at the French GP as did Ryan Blaney and Jeb Burton at Pocono. Pocono has tried to kill more drivers than Daytona.
            Last edited by riker7; 07-25-2022, 01:46 PM. Reason: Leclerc, not Sainz. My bad. They're both red.

Comment

• I’m very new to F1 (totally one of those Drive to Survive watchers turned fan). Ferrari’s radio calls and complete fuckups are comedy gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                I’m very new to F1 (totally one of those Drive to Survive watchers turned fan). Ferrari’s radio calls and complete fuckups are comedy gold.
                Radio comms are often comical. The crew wants to have a philosophical discussion while the driver just wants them to shut up.

Comment

• Ferrari did it again. They really are a solid reliable Sunday morning comedy special.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    Radio comms are often comical. The crew wants to have a philosophical discussion while the driver just wants them to shut up.
                    I think you just wrote Kimi Raikonnen's biography.

Comment

• Verstappen out there pulling Danny Sullivans for an 80 point lead. Dude's just showing off now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                        Verstappen out there pulling Danny Sullivans for an 80 point lead. Dude's just showing off now.
                        After what happened last season I am good with Verstappen running away with a title.

Comment

• I'll be honest- I initially thought Chastain was some mad genius who had found a loophole in the rulebook and was just waiting for the last restart to spring it. Then NASCAR was like "LOL, no, here's 30 seconds"

Either way, good for Reddick. Kids turning out to be quite the road ringer.

Comment

• Nice wreck fests in Nashville and Michigan.

About time Harvick found Victory Lane.

Letarte and Burton aren't great but Dale Jr is bloody awful. Too bad NBC won't pony up for a professional broadcaster.

Comment

• Cool to see Harvick win back to back. I don't recall such a clean weekend at Richmond.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                                Cool to see Harvick win back to back. I don't recall such a clean weekend at Richmond.
                                I had the sound down...was there a later race caution where some guys took tires? Bell was hauling ass at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X