X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...e-alabama.html

I mean... its worth a shot?

Comment

I was flipping channels the other day and the espn Cfb 150 things were on. Not sure if you saw any of them but it was hour long things on best players and rivalries and whatnot. They did an entire episode on Notre Dame and how great Norte Dame is. I couldn’t stomach it being old enough to remember when they kind of mattered and could not get embarrassed vs any team worth a shit.

Watching some of the SEC meetings coverage, it kind of made me chuckle when I see Kelly as LSU’s coach. The great Notre Dame’s coach just got up and left to go swamp ass Baton Rouge. Kind of sullied that episode a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        I was flipping channels the other day and the espn Cfb 150 things were on. Not sure if you saw any of them but it was hour long things on best players and rivalries and whatnot. They did an entire episode on Notre Dame and how great Norte Dame is. I couldn’t stomach it being old enough to remember when they kind of mattered and could not get embarrassed vs any team worth a shit.

Watching some of the SEC meetings coverage, it kind of made me chuckle when I see Kelly as LSU’s coach. The great Notre Dame’s coach just got up and left to go swamp ass Baton Rouge. Kind of sullied that episode a bit.
        I still can't really imagine it. Same thing with Jimbo Fisher. No matter how long he's at TAMU it'll never look right to me.

Comment

I laughed.

https://twitter.com/gamecockfb/statu...RUGoFSYYBTqT6Q

Comment

My favorite episode was the one where Shane got mayo dumped all over him.

Comment

Not bad. I like it.

Comment

Is there any player whose stock dropped more than Spencer Rattler?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  No, but to be honest, I always thought he was trash. Scouts can be stupid as fuck sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    Having his picture painted by Dawn Staley is bigger than anything that could happen for him at Oklahoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Having his picture painted by Dawn Staley is bigger than anything that could happen for him at Oklahoma.
                      I know this cock is psyched for the Rattler era.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I know this cock is psyched for the Rattler era.
                        Yes, until we ruin it all with another shit OL.

Comment

• https://www.on3.com/nil/news/jaden-r...-for-recruits/

Holy Jesus does that article look bad for UF

Kid turned down UF's $11 million offer for Miami's $9.5 million offer because UF's Collective was so dysfunctional.

“Florida is the most dysfunctional collective in all of college football,” Caspino said. “I plan on steering my clients away from them. From my standpoint, I never ever want to deal with them again. If it weren’t for the collective that’s completely dysfunctional at Florida, he probably would have been there.”
                          Also, what has this sport become when we are giving this much money to 4 star QBs? Rashada is not some generational talent to my knowledge unless waldo knows otherwise worldofx

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post
                            https://www.on3.com/nil/news/jaden-r...-for-recruits/

Holy Jesus does that article look bad for UF

Kid turned down UF's $11 million offer for Miami's $9.5 million offer because UF's Collective was so dysfunctional.

Also, what has this sport become when we are giving this much money to 4 star QBs? Rashada is not some generational talent to my knowledge unless waldo knows otherwise worldofx

Rashada is the real deal, will be a 5-star soon. Easily the best pure passer in this class.

Comment

• So that kid will end up making more than most of the guys on the Chiefs roster.

Fine work conferences.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post

Rashada is the real deal, will be a 5-star soon. Easily the best pure passer in this class.
                                He’s not worth 10 million dollars, unless you think a few 4 loss seasons is.

Comment

Working...
                                X