Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What AD’s are saying this? Poor non football schools?

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...-7-in-round-1/

😳😳

Comment

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/.amp/mo...rly-mock-draft

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
          What is it with Bama players and getting busted for weed in thair cars?

https://www.jonesso.com/roster_view....king_num=60812

He'll probably get in more trouble for not having insurance than he will for the weed.
          Getting punished for having weed on you, or using it for medical or recreational purposes, is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
            Getting punished for having weed on you, or using it for medical or recreational purposes, is bullshit.
            No God-fearing Corndog would be caught dead with any weed.

Comment

I know this video is from an FSU website but there are some interesting graphs showing the revenue disparity coming up comparing the SEC/B1G to the other conferences. The ACC is going to need to figure out a way to make up this gap if it wants to remain viable as a power conference over the next 5-10 years.

Makes me think we see a system modeled after the NFL with the highest revenue-generating programs being grouped in a "CFP division" with a central structure in place and shared revenue. This seems like the only way to keep CFB relevant nationally outside of specific pockets of the country. The NCAA is not capable of governing CFB as currently structured.

Comment

I like it:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...crap-divisions

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  I was just reading about this. I think it's a good system that every conference should adopt.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I was just reading about this. I think it's a good system that every conference should adopt.
                    CCGs had their time. Now they are an unnecessary hindrance. Unfortunately, the SEC is so bloated some players will leave never having played through the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                      CCGs had their time. Now they are an unnecessary hindrance. Unfortunately, the SEC is so bloated some players will leave never having played through the conference.
                      I really don't know how the OU/Texas addition is going to work out. Just seems like too much to me.

Comment

I really don't know how the OU/Texas addition is going to work out. Just seems like too much to me.
                        It will be fun watching Texas go 6-7 every year.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It will be fun watching Texas go 6-7 every year.
                          No doubt. I don't know how well Oklahoma will hold together either.

Comment

No doubt. I don't know how well Oklahoma will hold together either.
                            Texas people must be the most incompetent people in the US. I mean the Royals and Chiefs have both won titles in the last 7 years. The Cowboys, Texans, Rangers, and Houston(cheaters) got one. Nebraska has 5 titles, Texas has 3...... I mean who won the NCAA basketball title this year? A Texas school or a state with 2 million people? I guess that Baylor just won it recently, but I will always LMMFAO at Texas. They more than likely left so they don't have to face Kansas anymore.

Once most fans take their mouth of of Texas's dicks they can see reality.

Comment

It would be pretty crazy to see the freaking ACC be the ones to innovate a new schedule dynamic and others follow it. I like how the Ohio State AD suggested that football be separated from the NCAA. The time is now for the separation to occur so that the schools can organize college football and better govern it. The NCAA is just not big enough to handle the job now. It can stick to the non-football sports.

FSU's locked in opponents will be Miami and Clemson most likely. There is debate for the 3rd locked in rival. FSU fans want GT since it is the closest school to us geographically and we have a ton of alumni in Atlanta however the FSU AD is favoring a big market northeastern team (BC? Cuse? Pitt?). I really don't think Boston/BC does anything positive for us and people who live in Boston do not give a shit about BC's college sports enough for it to be worth it. Cuse football is a tiny bit better but still not that much these days. Pitt would actually be an intriguing choice but I get the feeling we would rather take an easier choice in Cuse/BC to balance the difficulty of having Miami/Clemson already.

Comment

I would just scrap the permanent teams on the schedule entirely in conferences. If you purely want to go to even scheduling then permanent opponents do not make sense. Time for traditionalists to just give up completely as this aint the same football grandpa loved .

Comment

Working...
                                X