Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well ACC already has the designated degree factory in Louisville. So they've already shelved all prior ideas that they are a bastion of academic integrity

Comment

• Thamel just said its official. Two years from today will be USC and UCLAs final day in the Pac 12 conference.

Comment

• Yep. Both schools have announced 2024-2025 they will be in the B1G

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
          Well ACC already has the designated degree factory in Louisville. So they've already shelved all prior ideas that they are a bastion of academic integrity
          Relax. UNC was doing this before Louisville was even relevant.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/statu...59193504776192

Comment

• Although Larry Scott is to blame for this, you can also point the finger at ESPN for trying to get involved. FOX just fired a huge "FUCK YOU" at ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
                Although Larry Scott is to blame for this

All this post needed.

Comment

• I think we all knew the 2 mega conferences were coming eventually, but its wild how fast its happening. We all know its about money...it very much is Fox vs. Disney. A lot of folks saying this particular deal was done by Fox. I'd have to look up ND's deal with NBC, but theyd be fools not to join either conference who are going to be raking in close to 100mil per school once the new tv deals are complete. And again, schools like Purdue, Rutgers, Indiana, Maryland all won the fucking lottery by being tied to tOSU. Same way UCLA just did by being tied to USC. Insane.

Comment

• Both USC and UCLA announce it on twitter, fucking wild...

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                      Both USC and UCLA announce it on twitter, fucking wild...
                      Lol at playing slow directional white boys every season.

Imma gonna miss Oregon uDub and Stanford

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        Lol at playing slow directional white boys every season.

Imma gonna miss Oregon uDub and Stanford
                        You better pray its the teams in the West. Last time your soft Cali kids played tOSU it didnt go very well for Sammy and the Trojans.

Comment

• LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

LMFAO
                            On the bright side the map commercial wont take too much editing.

Comment

• Reading about this TV deal, I’m starting to think this move played out like that scene in Wolf of Wall Street.

”You show me a $100 million tv deal and I leave my conference right now and come play with you.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

On the bright side the map commercial wont take too much editing.
                                For now. Just starts in LA

Comment

Working...
                                X