Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODT: College Football offseason

Ryan Day with some very solid hires to remodel the defense, along with a new OL coach. Zach Harrison announced he's coming back for his senior year. Incoming safety transfer Tanner McCalister from Oklahoma State on his sixth year of eligibility, should help install the new system and fix up a back end that's in desperate need of direction and leadership.

As of right now, I think everything that needed to be done is being done and depending on who they get out of the transfer portal, Ohio State should come back stronger next year. I think losing to Michigan was a real wake up call.

I just learned that RichRod is the HC at Jacksonville State. Not sure how I missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      I just learned that RichRod is the HC at Jacksonville State. Not sure how I missed that.
      Lol good for him. Right where that shit bag belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Lol good for him. Right where that shit bag belongs.
        Jacksonville is a cool little college town.

Comment

On what planet is Mike Golic, Jr., "popular":

Popular ESPN CFB broadcaster, analyst announces he's leaving network (saturdaydownsouth.com)

Comment

Paul Rhodes, former Iowa state head coach and Auburn dc is a dc for a high school in Florida.

Comment

I did not click on the video of him dipping Oreos in Mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I did not click on the video of him dipping Oreos in Mayo.
                That's disgusting.

Comment

For the first time in 2 decades Nebraska will have a quarterback battle this Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                    For the first time in 2 decades Nebraska will have a quarterback battle this Spring.
                    Adrian Martinez had children and two of his sons are vying for the job?

Comment

ACC Commish hints that the ACC may abandon divisions in football. Is this a prelude to a pod system of some sort? Do "Alliance" conferences follow suit with pods for easier scheduling flexibility?

Comment

Comment

Riker might be the only one here to remember this name but former Auburn qb Jeff Klein died today. I actually knew him in college as he was friends with mutual high school friends. I remember him being in the room as some nfl draft stuff was on and someone ribbing him if he was going to declare or come back to Auburn.

Good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                            Riker might be the only one here to remember this name but former Auburn qb Jeff Klein died today. I actually knew him in college as he was friends with mutual high school friends. I remember him being in the room as some nfl draft stuff was on and someone ribbing him if he was going to declare or come back to Auburn.

Good dude.
                            Any idea on cause yet?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                              Any idea on cause yet?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
                              Had a massive stroke five days ago, and they took him off life support today.

42 years old. Fucking terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X