X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

We force them to endure that game in Philly or Jersey. Have they not suffered enough?
    *dislike

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Amazing how this year has turned out. I won't even be mad if we don't win another game. Will what Saban has done at Alabama ever be equaled in college football?

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Roll Tide.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    I mean this in the nicest way possible but Army vs Navy is so boring. I don’t care about how many shots of servicemen you show…..I wish we had MACtion over this.
    Nothing like watching a bunch of 235 pound lineman battle it out running the wishbone.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyle View Post

CheaterMichael hates the TROOPS
    We force them to endure that game in Philly or Jersey. Have they not suffered enough?

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    I mean this in the nicest way possible but Army vs Navy is so boring. I don’t care about how many shots of servicemen you show…..I wish we had MACtion over this.
    CheaterMichael hates the TROOPS

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Triplethreat
    replied
    Just got back from Indy. What a fun time. It was good to finally see this team win a conference championship. The title game is back in Indy. Hopefully Michigan can beat those fucking Jawja fucks in the Orange Bowl. Sorry BiasedHuckeye but on the brightside, your D line was probably the best Michigan faced all year. Weren't really able to run it at will like they have all year. In closing, Fuck Jawja.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Sports radio in Atlanta was glorious. What was a forgone conclusion about beating Bama turned into Kirby is just an ace recruiting coach they can’t coach in games, Bennett is a bum and the greatest defense ever got exposed.

I sat in my truck before walking into a store just to hear a call.

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    At this point, I'm convinced that the only thing that the SEC CG did was decide who got to play Cincy.

Even if Bama lost, they would still have gotten in.
    They would not have over Oklahoma State. Would have been interesting with ND.

Leave a comment:

• ibleed
    replied
    At this point, I'm convinced that the only thing that the SEC CG did was decide who got to play Cincy.

Even if Bama lost, they would still have gotten in.

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post

0% chance that happens.

1. Bama
    2. Mich
    3. UGA
    4. Cincy
    No chance at Michigan being 1. And Bama 2.? I'd love to see it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BiasedHuckeye
    replied
    the only coach to beat Ferentz worse was Saban at Michigan State in 1999. Iowa scored 9 offensive touchdowns in the final 7 games. That isn't good.

Leave a comment:

• BiasedHuckeye
    replied
    the sec teams should have to face each other again.

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied
    Honestly just make Michigan #1 and make the SEC teams play in the OB semi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X