Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife's Georgia cousins will say Kirby tanked on purpose.

Comment

• I know its asking too much, but please save us all Iowa...

Comment

• The Unflappable One

Comment

• What a season this has been. We lost so many and played so poorly at so many positions and, yet, here we are. I am just happy we won't finish with 3 losses. Another SEC trophy is icing on the cake. I wouldn't even be mad if we lost to UGA in a rematch.

Comment

• Rammer Jammer x 4. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Not probably, absolutely will.

Georgia will shut out Michigan, Bama will rape Cincy.

Bright side, we will never hear about the charming mid major ever again.
              Unfortunately, that part aint true.

Comment

• Bama is 3 snaps of the football away from being a 4 loss team.... yet they will probably moonwalk into another national title.

Jesus fucking tits I'm so fucking tired of them.

Comment

• Oh, and thanks, silky.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    Poor Stetson Bennett.
                    You should be jailed for naming your kid after a shitty cologne.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Unfortunately, that part aint true.
                      If they get smoked, we'll never have to take it seriously as long as its 4 only ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                        You should be jailed for naming your kid after a shitty cologne.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        X3

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

If they get smoked, we'll never have to take it seriously as long as its 4 only ever again.
                          Cincy and "Charming little guy" fans are going to whine and complain when they get the 4 spot instead of being bumped up to #3... watch.

Plus, it isn't going to be 4 for much longer.

Comment

• So we know at this point, it's #1 Alabama, then Cincinnati and Georgia. It's now down to Michigan or Notre Dame, with the outcome hanging on the B1G Championship.

Comment

• wasn't nervous all day because who cares, Iowa's a big dog and if they lose 31-3 it kind of is expected. Now I am. also the Iowa crowd sounds loud.

Comment

• Look Iowa, I know you might have some ideas about doing something really stupid like beating Michigan and all.... but this is one of those times when you just need to shut up, lay down, and take one for America.

All of our hopes and dreams of avoiding yet another Bama title rest on Michigan...because Georgia certainly isn't fucking doing it, Cincy is about to get raped by them, and Notre Dame... well...see Cincy.

Dear god

Comment

Working...
                                X