Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, whoever thought a May Padres vs Braves game would create a new pitch?

https://twitter.com/gifs_baseball/st...81856213798915

Comment

• Reds pull Greene after 117 pitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
        Reds pull Greene after 117 pitches.

And the Pirates win without a hit. #Baseball2022

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post

And I remember the last time this happened: 2008 Angels at Dodgers. Weaver and Arredondo combined to lose 2-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post

I would stand every pitcher up in front of the room and make each batter in lineup order go up and personally apologize to them.

Comment

• Acuna was DH last night and batted lead off. Has a DH ever bat lead off?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Acuna was DH last night and batted lead off. Has a DH ever bat lead off?
                Pretty sure Shohei has done it on nights when he's also the starting pitcher. Beyond that, I can't think of any.

Comment

• Strider and his stasche got the start. 88 mph change up. My elbow hurts.

Comment

• The Phillies stink and water is wet.

Comment

• Angels fire Joe Maddon. Don't tell me they started expecting to win or some wild shit like that.

Comment

• Acuna is going to ruin stuffy old white guys but expose their hypocrisy. He did the Trae Young “ice Trae” move after a bat flip, euro step on the bases while taking his sweet time then did LeBron’s lame thing after crossing home.

Comment

• So firing a shitty manager works! Have no faith in this team, but it’s been a fun week of dramatic wins.

Comment

• Braves have won 14 straight playing almost only last-place teams, and I'd love to say there's real competition at the end of the month but I just know the Dodgers are going to put out a lineup with 8 all-star bats in it and score 2 runs and lose while I spend way too much money getting hammered in the Chop House.

Comment

• Braves lost to the Cubs who were on a 11 games losing streak. 1 - 0 game. Saw that one coming.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jeffpassan/statu...y7t8hl3RCp0n9Q

Comment

Working...
                                X