Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/buster_espn/stat...HsP8HpnbtzhcVw

MLB umpires union might be shittier than the police union.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      https://twitter.com/buster_espn/stat...HsP8HpnbtzhcVw

MLB umpires union might be shittier than the police union.
      Where the hell do they get 96%?

NEARLY A QUARTER OF HIS CALLED STRIKES WERE OUTSIDE THE FUCKING ZONE!!!!!

Comment

• Watching the ejection again, I just LOVE the little half-guilty smirk on Hader's as he turns and walks off the mound. He knows damn well he walked Schwarber and Angel bailed him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Where the hell do they get 96%?

NEARLY A QUARTER OF HIS CALLED STRIKES WERE OUTSIDE THE FUCKING ZONE!!!!!

To be fair it was a quote from Joe West, who might have been a worse umpire than Angel Hernandez.

Comment

• Acuna is back tonight.

Comment

• 3-16

Comment

• Swept 6 times by May 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                  Swept 6 times by May 5th

What the fuck are the Reds doing, exactly? Does anyone know?

Comment

• Was driving back to BC today from Seattle and I don't think he drinks or does drugs, but I still imagined worldofx cacklin' and rolling a blunt, knowing he outbid me for Kirby and then Kirby throws that gem today.

Good for the Mariners to break that losing streak. Really hoping to see Kyle Lewis come back healthy soon.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me how having home team baseball games taken off the local broadcast and put on Apple TV or Peacock a 11:30am on a Sunday helps expands baseball?

The Braves have two games this weekend on streaming service which is bullshit. I’m not signing up for another service to watch a game. I don’t want peacock. I’m never going to wake up one day and want to watch every episode of Friends or some other bullshit nbc show. Garbage.

Comment

• But what about Wrestlemania?

And don't look now but the Reds have won 5 of 7

Comment

• Watching baseball before noon on a Sunday on an app. I don’t think Ken Burns will update his baseball series to include this.

Andruw Jones calling a game like he’s the radio home announcer for a Cfb team.

Comment

• So they can cuss during the broadcast. In game interview with Homer and he dropped a “shit” and the booth just said it’s fine, we’re on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              Watching baseball before noon on a Sunday on an app. I don’t think Ken Burns will update his baseball series to include this.

Andruw Jones calling a game like he’s the radio home announcer for a Cfb team.

Padres look like they're still asleep. Brilliant plan to schedule an 8:30 AM PST game after a Sat night in Atlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post

Padres look like they're still asleep. Brilliant plan to schedule an 8:30 AM PST game after a Sat night in Atlanta.
                                The pregame show guy asked Riley how his body is doing with having to play this early. It’s baseball being played an hour and a half earlier than normal. He’s not doing the Oklahoma drill for Bear Bryant in the Junction Boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X