Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I would put then in over Notre Dame.

I think tuesday its 1. Georgia 2. Michiigan. 3. Alabam 4. Cincy. 5. Okie Lite. 6. ND.
    Seems fair. I can’t see ND getting in without a lot of help.

Comment

• Last edited by PokesBo; 11-28-2021, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Officially a losing season for the Trojans.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          Chippiest Auburn game in recent memory.
          I’m sore today just from watching.

Blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I would put then in over Notre Dame.

I think tuesday its 1. Georgia 2. Michiigan. 3. Alabam 4. Cincy. 5. Okie Lite. 6. ND.
            That looks about right.

The scenario that would get the most "discussion" would be if Bama, Michigan, and Okie Lite all win this weekend. I think in that scenario, Okie Lite would vault Cincy and get that last spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
              I’ve got my lotion, and my pants are down. Time for my favorite 3 hours of the year.
              I was in person for it. It was an amazing 3 hours. Glad you enjoyed yourself, and I think Hassan Haskins just scored again. Got my tickets and hotel for Indy next week already secured.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Auburn and South Carolina blew it..... Just like my girl back in college.
                Yeah, Alabama shouldn't have had a minute and half on that last drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

I was in person for it. It was an amazing 3 hours. Glad you enjoyed yourself, and I think Hassan Haskins just scored again. Got my tickets and hotel for Indy next week already secured.
                  Did the Big 10 hire you as an extra to fill the stands or are you going as a fan?

Comment

• Noles lose a close one to UF. FSU had its chances but UF won this game with better players especially on the OL/DL. Emory Jones's 3 INTs helped keep it close in the 1st half but FSU's terrible special teams gave UF the advantage back. Jordan Travis missing part of the 1st half with injury also took away offensive opportunities as our backup QBs were awful (Milton fumbled snap took us out of FG range and also threw an INT). Next season is going to be interesting as we have a lot to replace on the DL but will get a lot of talent coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Did the Big 10 hire you as an extra to fill the stands or are you going as a fan?
                      idk what that's referring to but ticket prices will be brutal. Michigan and Iowa are hungry fanbases.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post

idk what that's referring to but ticket prices will be brutal. Michigan and Iowa are hungry fanbases.
                        There was a hoax years ago for the first Big 10 title game that they were paying people to come to the game via Craigslist so the stadium wouldn’t look like the ACC and PAC title games.

I know it’s a tough ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

There was a hoax years ago for the first Big 10 title game that they were paying people to come to the game via Craigslist so the stadium wouldn’t look like the ACC and PAC title games.

I know it’s a tough ticket.
                          LMAO. I didn't hear that but that's hilarious. honestly my brain went right to Wisconsin photoshopping black students into their university marketing materials or something since that school is so, so white.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                            The SEC might pursue, OSU, Baylor, and Kansas.
                            We’ll kick Kansas out, Nebraska can come back to the Hateful 8

Comment

• Originally posted by PokesBo View Post
                              Congrats! Was pulling for y’all now go beat Rapelor. I mean hell we almost did with our 3rd string QB.

Comment

• Four lost recruits for OU so far, including a 5 star QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X