X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollaski
    replied
    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    UNC and Michigan being the same seed really goes to show how fucking bonkers the tournament selection process is.
    You could have stopped it. It was right there.

Am I saying its 100% Ohio State's fault? No, but its like 95%.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    UNC and Michigan being the same seed really goes to show how fucking bonkers the tournament selection process is.

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied
    BRACKETEERING: T-5 Days!

INTO BRACKET: Delaware, Georgia State, Jacksonville, Longwood, Wyoming
    OUT OF BRACKET: Gardner-Webb, Indiana, Liberty, Texas State, Towson

Big Ten: 8
    Big East: 7
    Big 12: 6
    SEC: 6
    ACC: 5
    Mountain West: 4
    American: 3
    Pac-12: 3
    West Coast: 3

LOCKS: 36
    NEW LOCKS: Chattanooga, Georgia State, Iowa, Iowa State, Longwood, Loyola Chicago

NEAR LOCKS: 7
    NEW NEAR LOCKS: Memphis, Michigan, North Carolina, San Diego State, San Francisco

THE BUBBLE: 17 Teams for 7 Spots

LAST FOUR BYES: Memphis (39), Creighton (40), Wyoming (41), Miami-FL (43)
    LAST FOUR IN: SMU (45), Wake Forest (46), Notre Dame (47), Rutgers (48)

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    Coach K knew to get out once UNC got a formidable coach who actually teaches defense.
    Uhhh…

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Coach K knew to get out once UNC got a formidable coach who actually teaches defense.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

UNC went to near lock for me. Only reason I didnt lock them is in case the bubble starts shrinking im crazy fashion.
    Yeah. They’re playing their best ball of the season. They had a good game plan against us. I do believe the emotions of the day didn’t help Duke. That would be a lot for any team. So, Duke gets a loss that will hopefully give them some opportunities to grow. Some losses help while others can cripple you. In this case, it all but seals off our chance for a 1 Seed. The only way that changes is if Duke waltzes through the ACC tournament without even a hint of weakness. And I know UNC would love to see us again.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
    Pretty tough to overstate just how big of a win that is for Michigan. That was about as make or break as it gets.
    I just hope they get the shit kicked out of them so I don't have to look at Juwan Howard's ugly ass face.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    This trend of making the actual courts different colors and hues, especially this grey color needs to stop.

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied
    Pretty tough to overstate just how big of a win that is for Michigan. That was about as make or break as it gets.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    Noles beat NC State to finish 17-13. Saw some key players return and hopefully we can compete better in the ACC Tournament. We play Cuse first and if we win then it would be Duke so we would have an uphill battle.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied
    And we close out the regular season with a loss to UCLA. USC has exactly 1 ranked victory (UCLA) and we're 25-6 - what a fraudulent season.

Leave a comment:

• Pollaski
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Also, I’m not sure if we have any actual Tarheel fans here, but great game. You were the better team. I had a bad feeling about this one all week. Hopefully, this win shows the selection committee that UNC is for real.

I’m thinking we’ll see them again this year.
    UNC went to near lock for me. Only reason I didnt lock them is in case the bubble starts shrinking im crazy fashion.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Also, I’m not sure if we have any actual Tarheel fans here, but great game. You were the better team. I had a bad feeling about this one all week. Hopefully, this win shows the selection committee that UNC is for real.

I’m thinking we’ll see them again this year.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Only NE JAP Duke girls could be hotter if they kept their Sesame Street costumes on.
    https://youtu.be/-TQmo5TvZQY

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Only NE JAP Duke girls could be hotter if they kept their Sesame Street costumes on.

Why you gotta bring the NE into the ACC struggle?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X