Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
    Gonzaga-Duke been fun.

Im honestly still not sure how good Duke is. Their athleticism is great but they still can’t shoot like a typical Duke team
    Duke hasn’t had much of a shooting team in years. Certainly haven’t played quality defense in years. This team seems to be better in both aspects.

Comment

• Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post

Duke hasn’t had much of a shooting team in years. Certainly haven’t played quality defense in years. This team seems to be better in both aspects.
      Shooting? Not from long range. But in general, they have more guys who can hit from midcourt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Shooting? Not from long range. But in general, they have more guys who can hit from midcourt.
        I didn’t watch last year because the team quit.

This team seems to shoot better than every team since Allen.

Comment

• Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post

I didn’t watch last year because the team quit.

This team seems to shoot better than every team since Allen.
          Last year sucked. I agree… they quit. But, if ever there was a year in which to do so…

Comment

• Is Providence any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Next up,...The Fighting APs. If they lose to Cal, I'll be able to go back to only casually following...Cal is not good. It will still count as a win over a big conference school if the 'Dogs win, and I'll take that. I don't know the last time they started 6-0...But, this team isn't bad.

Orlando Robinson is one of the best players no one knows about, and improved every season thus far. And, he's grown into damn near seven feet. Fun to watch as a true post player, and a burgeoning stretch big.
              Season's over

Comment

• Nice game, guys. Great second half. You guys really had quite the comeback. It was sweet being #1 for a day or so. Cheers!

Comment

• That was nuts. Hell of a comeback by the Buckeyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                    That was nuts. Hell of a comeback by the Buckeyes.
                    Yeah. Totally different team in the second half.

Comment

• Comment

• Noles lose to Purdue in blowout fashion. We played hard but just don't have the talent developed to beat Purdue when they are shooting lights out like that and we were without our bigs so their monster bigs (Edey/Trevion) got easy paint touches. I think Caleb Mills looked good offensively (best game for him this year) so perhaps the team can learn from this game for the future schedule.

Comment

• We lost @Providence 72-68 in 40 mins of game Big East officials called 51 fouls only like 2 or 3 of those were intentional fouls late.

Not looking good for our game vs Tenn we have to play better.

Comment

• Rolled a bad Binghamton team. Above .500 in December for the first time in a few years. Nova is next. Not fun.

Comment

• 6-1
                              Feasting on bad teams...Still a horrible loss to Cal.

Comment

• The saddest annual 2 hours of sports watching is nearly over. Buttfucked by Nova again, and it doesn't even hurt. We asked for it by showing up. It's OK to victim blame here.

Comment

Working...
                                X