Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Not quite what I said, but you already know that.
    Fair. Good luck to Fresno. May the ghost of Krzyzewski look up upon them in the coming years.

Comment

• Noles beat Boston U 81-80 in OT with 3 players out. It was an uninspired performance before a holiday week off heading into Purdue next week. Only cool thing I guess is that the win gives us the all-time record for consecutive overtime wins in college basketball history so that's nice.

Comment

• Auburn playing basketball on Thanksgiving was different. Like this team playing as a team early and not needing half the season to gel.

Comment

• We lost to Iona. :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            We lost to Iona. :-/
            So did North Alabama. It’s okay

Comment

• Originally posted by GehenHerzog View Post

So did North Alabama. It’s okay
              TUNA is a CBB powerhouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                We lost to Iona. :-/
                But the shot selection is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Fair. Good luck to Fresno. May the ghost of Krzyzewski look up upon them in the coming years.
                  Fuck that guy...His pathetic tears ruined the best upset ever in the Great Alaska Shootout

Comment

• Big bucket with 30 seconds to go to reduce the deficit from 17 to 15 vs USC. Spread was 17, great teams cover.

Comment

• #4 Kansas was upset by Dayton on a last second shot.

Last edited by TTURedRaider; 11-26-2021, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                        #4cKansas was upset by Dayton on a last second shot.

A10 A10 A10!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Listen...Some of us have to enjoy the first week of the season, 'cause that's all we got.

Now, if FS beats Santa Clara tomorrow night, I might actually get excited about the 'Dogs basketball team again...Well, the Mens...It's already entertaining watching the Cavender twins slut it up on social media.
                          Next up,...The Fighting APs. If they lose to Cal, I'll be able to go back to only casually following...Cal is not good. It will still count as a win over a big conference school if the 'Dogs win, and I'll take that. I don't know the last time they started 6-0...But, this team isn't bad.

Orlando Robinson is one of the best players no one knows about, and improved every season thus far. And, he's grown into damn near seven feet. Fun to watch as a true post player, and a burgeoning stretch big.

Comment

• Beat Georgetown. That was fun! Watching my team play CBB can be fun! Who knew?

Comment

• Gonzaga-Duke been fun.

Im honestly still not sure how good Duke is. Their athleticism is great but they still can’t shoot like a typical Duke team

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                                Gonzaga-Duke been fun.

Im honestly still not sure how good Duke is. Their athleticism is great but they still can’t shoot like a typical Duke team
                                Yeah. They’re very different from almost any Duke team I can remember. Honestly? They look like a good Tarheel team more so than a Krzyzewski squad.

But yeah. That was a fun game.

Comment

Working...
                                X