Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Krzyzewski Farewell Tour or the Official CBB Thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

    I'm watching them now, actually...Which means they'll be 3-1 soon
    Scratch that...Did the time zone conversion wrong...I'll be watching them in three hours

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

      I love basketball, actually. As a pure sport, it's my second favorite of the big three.

      I am just over the dragged on bullshit farewell never did anything wrong tour...And, he'll be dead within a year of retiring, so why not do some good for the world and make it entertaining?
      Honestly I played small college sports and it was my favorite sport. The only one I could grab a group of guys and fire up a game within minutes.

      Now it's all about shit talking and youtube, but there isn't a better workout in the world then a good 2 hour basketball session with the boys.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

        Honestly I played small college sports and it was my favorite sport. The only one I could grab a group of guys and fire up a game within minutes.

        Now it's all about shit talking and youtube, but there isn't a better workout in the world then a good 2 hour basketball session with the boys.
        Agreed. I have a hoop right outside my office...Unfortunately, the young blue falcons that used to play have moved on, but it was nice to hear the ball hit my generators/solar panels as a sign to head outside and shoot around for 10-15 mins and let the youngsters know some of us old fucks used to get down. It's just a simple and fun way to get some activity, and everyone can participate at any level...Akin to FlopBallFlopBallFlopBallFlopBallFlopBallFlopBall, but I'm not poor.

        Comment


        • #94
          I spent hours playing whole tournaments in my yard all by myself. If I had a hoop I would still shoot.

          Comment


          • #95
            Noles beat the shit out of LMU and Missouri to win the Jacksonville Classic Trophy (new early season mini-Tournament). The team looked as dominant as it did vs Penn to start the season. Next up is a home game vs Boston and then we go to Purdue next week for our toughest game of the season most likely. We do have the length and defense to compete in that game but just not enough experience overall especially with so many new guys learning the system. Hopefully we can lose respectably.

            Comment


            • #96
              Its just...none of this matters until 2nd week of March. We got a long ways to go...

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                Its just...none of this matters until 2nd week of March. We got a long ways to go...
                Listen...Some of us have to enjoy the first week of the season, 'cause that's all we got.

                Now, if FS beats Santa Clara tomorrow night, I might actually get excited about the 'Dogs basketball team again...Well, the Mens...It's already entertaining watching the Cavender twins slut it up on social media.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Texas Tech put together it's best game so far and one of our better players was out sick. (Not Covid like a bad cold.) Granted it was vs Omaha but we still take those.

                  TTU wins 96-40 over Omaha

                  Last edited by TTURedRaider; 11-23-2021, 11:44 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    I spent hours playing whole tournaments in my yard all by myself. If I had a hoop I would still shoot.
                    I used to keep stats on my free throw shooting in my driveway. Lol

                    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                      I love basketball, actually. As a pure sport, it's my second favorite of the big three.

                      I am just over the dragged on bullshit farewell never did anything wrong tour...And, he'll be dead within a year of retiring, so why not do some good for the world and make it entertaining?
                      LOL! Well, I never intended this to be the official basketball thread. Shit… I think it’s stupid to have just one thread. But, someone suggested it, so I just went with it.

                      No one here has ever said Krzyzewski is a saint or has done nothing wrong.

                      As to the rest… you think Krzyzewski will be dead in a year? Wishful thinking I suppose.

                      So… just settle down and relax. It’ll be over soon enough.

                      Comment


                      • UConn vs Auburn playing stressful basketball in November is a first for me.

                        Comment


                        • UConn wins but as they’re switching games, UConn had a player laying on the court with trainers yelling for medics. Esssshhhh

                          Comment


                          • Wisconsin vs St. Mary makes “Hoosiers” look diverse.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                              LOL! Well, I never intended this to be the official basketball thread. Shit… I think it’s stupid to have just one thread. But, someone suggested it, so I just went with it.

                              No one here has ever said Krzyzewski is a saint or has done nothing wrong.

                              As to the rest… you think Krzyzewski will be dead in a year? Wishful thinking I suppose.

                              So… just settle down and relax. It’ll be over soon enough.
                              Not quite what I said, but you already know that.

                              Comment


                              • This team is really good though

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X