• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
    Lock them up!
    Lock them up!
    REFS FAULT!

Comment

Will K kick his grandson off the team? Just really dumb of those guys. Banchero has to have great NIL revenue. Get a damn Uber. I mean, I get it, you think your invincible at that age.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/sta...767708677?s=21

I like it.

Comment

Banchero starting tonight.

Surprised. Next 3 games are gimmes. Figured a quick suspension for a meaningless game and move on

Comment

Forgot to post it but FSU lost at UF on Sunday. I imagine this is the price to be paid for beating Miami in football. We had a 7 game win streak vs UF which was bound to end sooner or later. Hopefully Ham can get the kinks worked out in time for the ACC regular season game vs Cuse 12/4. We'll see how tomorrow goes vs Tulane.

Comment

USA played us tough tonight but we pulled it together in the last 2 1/2 minutes.

Comment

Seton Hall wins in Ann Arbor

Comment

Oregon getting hammered.

Comment

BYU by 32.... Alrighty then

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                      Will K kick his grandson off the team? Just really dumb of those guys. Banchero has to have great NIL revenue. Get a damn Uber. I mean, I get it, you think your invincible at that age.
                      I don’t know if it would matter if he did. It’s not like he’s going to see the court again after this year. Kicking him off would be symbolic. I don’t care if he does.

So… as to the rest. Yes. Get a fucking Uber. This kid isn’t a broke ass student. Nor is Krzyzewski’s grandson. Yes… they thought they were invulnerable. At least in Bloomington, the cops loved IU and didn’t hate the students. Cops in Orange County, North Carolina generally don’t love Duke. And, you have to guess the reason the vehicle was pulled over is that it belonged to Banchero. You can’t tell me that they pull over a UNC star that night. Also, any yokel Tarheel cop would LOVE to be the guy that gave Banchero a DWI.

I digress. They pulled the vehicle over and, pissed that they didn’t get the prized trophy fish driving, they cited him with the only bullshit violation they could find. The problem is… it’s hardly ever been used, because it’s so easy to beat in court.

For it to stick, you have to have a sober owner of a vehicle grant permission to someone they know to be drunk to drive their vehicle. And…… good luck proving that. Ain’t gonna happen. Not even with a zombie Dean Smith presiding over the trial and with the Dean Dome as the jury.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                        Banchero starting tonight.

Surprised. Next 3 games are gimmes. Figured a quick suspension for a meaningless game and move on
                        Yeah. I think that speaks to the flimsiness of the charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I don’t know if it would matter if he did. It’s not like he’s going to see the court again after this year. Kicking him off would be symbolic. I don’t care if he does.

So… as to the rest. Yes. Get a fucking Uber. This kid isn’t a broke ass student. Nor is Krzyzewski’s grandson. Yes… they thought they were invulnerable. At least in Bloomington, the cops loved IU and didn’t hate the students. Cops in Orange County, North Carolina generally don’t love Duke. And, you have to guess the reason the vehicle was pulled over is that it belonged to Banchero. You can’t tell me that they pull over a UNC star that night. Also, any yokel Tarheel cop would LOVE to be the guy that gave Banchero a DWI.

I digress. They pulled the vehicle over and, pissed that they didn’t get the prized trophy fish driving, they cited him with the only bullshit violation they could find. The problem is… it’s hardly ever been used, because it’s so easy to beat in court.

For it to stick, you have to have a sober owner of a vehicle grant permission to someone they know to be drunk to drive their vehicle. And…… good luck proving that. Ain’t gonna happen. Not even with a zombie Dean Smith presiding over the trial and with the Dean Dome as the jury.
                          You know how to not get a DWI?

Don't drive drunk.

BTW, this is turning into quite the tribute thread.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

You know how to not get a DWI?

Don't drive drunk.

BTW, this is turning into quite the tribute thread.
                            Sure. No one has said this is not the case. And, it is a tribute thread. To the GOAT. Who, coincidentally, has owned that Kentucky ass and lives rent free in their heads.

Comment

Sure. No one has said this is not the case. And, it is a tribute thread. To the GOAT. Who, coincidentally, has owned that Kentucky ass and lives rent free in their heads.
                              Understatement.

Comment

Goat's ass. He has gotten away with tons of shit, both on the floor and off. And he is an awesome coach. A whiney bitch ass guy, but a damned fine coach. He get's credit from me where it's due, but I have no problem calling him out for his hypocritical, manipulative bullshit either.

Comment

Working...
                                X