Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Krzyzewski Farewell Tour or the Official CBB Thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
    Duke loses at home to unranked Miami

    They didn’t look like a team. They played a little better halfway through the Wake game. Scheyer was coaching. So… there’s that.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
      Coach L continues to give K fits. 7-7 against K in his tenure at Miami, with 3 wins in Durham. Only UNC has more wins over Duke in that timeframe.
      Bro. I wish you could have been in Northern Virginia when he made that Final Four run at Mason. It was unreal. He’s a great coach and he and Krzyzewski are pretty good friends.

      I was watching this game with the girlfriend, who likewise went to The U. She’s surprisingly into sports for a marine biologist.

      Comment


      • Congrats to the Cyclones, Pokes, and Kansas St Wildcats.

        Comment


        • Noles beat Cuse on the road. Cuse having their worst season under Boeheim per the announcers. Next up is Duke in Tallahassee. That game should be very well-attended. I would imagine it is a must-win for us to feel more comfortable about making the big dance. We won't have Malik Osborne (injury) who is one of our most experienced vets. Caleb Mills will probably need to carry the scoring load for us to win.

          Comment


          • Auburn is ranked 2 despite having more 1st place votes. Cbb is weird.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              Auburn is ranked 2 despite having more 1st place votes. Cbb is weird.
              Like I said. They looked scary the last time I saw them play.

              Comment


              • Also of note, Scheyer looked very good in his first outing as head coach last week. Honestly, he had Duke looking as good or better than they’ve looked all season.

                Comment


                • How weird would a Baylor/Auburn NC game be?

                  That would be like Kansas playing Duke in the NC playoffs

                  Comment


                  • We’ve lost 3 straight, yesterday at home to LaSalle after jumping out to a 14 point lead. The good vibes of a couple weeks ago are all gone.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      We’ve lost 3 straight, yesterday at home to LaSalle after jumping out to a 14 point lead. The good vibes of a couple weeks ago are all gone.
                      I feel your pain.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                        How weird would a Baylor/Auburn NC game be?

                        That would be like Kansas playing Duke in the NC playoffs
                        Truth.

                        Comment


                        • Fuq…. I think I’m going to Lawrence next weekend. Doubly so if by some miracle it’s Bengals-Chiefs Sunday

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by boomie View Post
                            Fuq…. I think I’m going to Lawrence next weekend. Doubly so if by some miracle it’s Bengals-Chiefs Sunday
                            Yeah, let me know and maybe we can meet up... I can also give you the things to do list.
                            Last edited by FuqMizzou; 01-18-2022, 02:32 PM.

                            Comment


                            • UNC. Lol

                              Comment


                              • Oklahoma is easily rhe ugliest team in CBB

                                Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X