• Missouri plays ugly basketball.

Whatever, just win

LSU v Auburn looks like an awesome atmosphere

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
      Missouri plays ugly basketball.

Whatever, just win

LSU v Auburn looks like an awesome atmosphere
      Cuonzo martin produces the most boring basketball.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

• He's not even coaching tonight and it's ugly.

Comment

• I think everyone that went to the Birmingham Bowl just drove straight to the basketball game and started tailgating.

Comment

• Went to the KU game last night with my sons. Good time and a good win

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

• First game of A-10 play @ Richmond. 11.5 point underdogs. Won by 27. Let's fucking go.
              Last edited by ivegostdacityblues; 12-30-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                Went to the KU game last night with my sons. Good time and a good win

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                When is your Covid test?

Comment

• Johnny Davis just pretty much single handedly beat Purdue in Mackey.

What a performance.

Comment

• Noles beat NC State in Raleigh on Jan 1st. We play @ Wake tonight. We are still a work in progress and need to make up a lot of ground lost from the COVID layoff and the 7-4 (@UF,@Purdue, Cuse, and neutral site loss to SCar) record so far.

Comment

• Auburn is a fun team to watch. I look forward to them continuing to gel and hopefully stay healthy going deep into sec play.

Comment

• Wake Forest blows FSU out. Noles can't figure out how to place the basketball into the hoop. Painful to watch but somewhat expected given the inexperience and COVID layoff. Looking more and more likely that the NCAA tourney is going to be a pipe dream without a drastic improvement this month.

Comment

• So after Oklahoma St got out of playing us supposedly they only had 4 players.

Texas Tech meanwhile had to play @ISU with 7 players. We should have won.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                            So after Oklahoma St got out of playing us supposedly they only had 4 players.

Texas Tech meanwhile had to play @ISU with 7 players. We should have won.
                            It only takes 5.

Comment

• This Uconn/Seton Hall game has been a blast.

Comment

• Didnt get to see too much of the game, but looks like Tech played out of their minds. Nice win, TTURedRaider

Comment

Working...
                                X