Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocked out a fiesty Colorado team 69-54 with 29 pts from Kenny Chandler. That kid is good.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hamp; 12-04-2021, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      6-1
      Feasting on bad teams...Still a horrible loss to Cal.
      7-1

Next up at (currently) 8-0 USF.

Comment

• Suck it, Gonzaga. If this game had been any other day I would have gone.

Comment

• I know Seattle has gone to shit but armed police officers on the court after the game? I don't know that I have ever seen that.

Comment

• Noles forget how to shoot the basketball and lose to Syracuse 63-60 in Tallahassee. The biggest disappointment is that if we had won we would have tied Duke for the longest home win streak in ACC play. It seems like basketball is being sacrificed for the meager success football got to enjoy this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
              Suck it, Gonzaga. If this game had been any other day I would have gone.
              SEC SEC SEC

Comment

• First NET ratings out:

Purdue is #1

Comment

• Only up 10 to Southern as a 30 point favorite with 15:00 to go.

Cute

Comment

• The worst shooting game I've ever seen is currently on ESPN.

Comment

• This TTU/Vols game is fucking brutal

Comment

• Congrats for TTU for having something to be happy about for a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                          This TTU/Vols game is fucking brutal
                          Worst offensive game I've ever seen. They said UT scored more in a half 5 times this year than they did the entire regular game today. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                            This TTU/Vols game is fucking brutal
                            I thought we were getting away from these but the Providence game pissed off Mark so he got after them defensively. Offense is bad though. No real PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                              Worst offensive game I've ever seen. They said UT scored more in a half 5 times this year than they did the entire regular game today. Lol

Game went into OT but someone said it was still 30 points from the over.

Ugly to watch but we take those. Our offense needs to get better. It was similar to the game with Michigan we had in the tournament.

Fulkerson is a good player. That foreign big is a good enforcer. I'm not sure what that one guy was doing on that dunk but he played alright. Your guards had a bad shooting night + were bothered by our defense/length which was good for us.
                              Last edited by TTURedRaider; 12-08-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post

wouldn't that make it most offensive?

Comment

Working...
                                X