Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: College Football Week 7

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kiffin hasnt been this nervous since Parents Weekend at the sororities

    Comment


    • Lol...

      Comment


      • Oh my god Tennessee why.

        Comment


        • Boise State just recovered an onside kick.

          Comment


          • And Bachmeier immediately threw a pick.

            Comment


            • I'm extremely pissed that I was on the road and did not catch that Tennessee ending live.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post
                Tennessee fans are going to get killed by the media for booing injuries, right?
                I’d imagine that’s the least of their worried at this point.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                  I'm extremely pissed that I was on the road and did not catch that Tennessee ending live.
                  It was comedy gold.

                  Comment


                  • Another good weekend for FSU. Florida and Miami both lose for the 2nd week in a row. Clemson struggles against Cuse which gives me hope at least. FSU is on a 2 game win streak (Cuse and UNC) with the bye this week and UMASS next week. FSU could potentially claim to be the program trending the best in Florida if we beat UMASS next week. Also Norvell would be 4-6 in the last 10 games which would equal Dan Mullen and Manny Diaz over the same span.

                    This must be what living on welfare feels like in CFB fan terms.

                    Comment


                    • So what happened at the Tenn vs Ole Miss game?

                      Also when TTU fans throw stuff at Beard I’m citing this.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                        So what happened at the Tenn vs Ole Miss game?

                        Also when TTU fans throw stuff at Beard I’m citing this.
                        Banjos played, moonshine was had.
                        Last edited by FuqMizzou; 10-17-2021, 08:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                          So what happened at the Tenn vs Ole Miss game?

                          Also when TTU fans throw stuff at Beard I’m citing this.
                          You really need to see it. UT gets close on 4th and 24 with 1 minute to play. Refs (correctly) rule the ball short and the play stands on replay. Student section starts pelting the Ole Miss sideline with debris. A golf ball nearly hits Kiffin. He picks it up, shows it to the ref, and puts it in his pocket. After the cheerleaders, danceline and the band leaves the stadium, play finally resumes. UT stuffs Ole Miss on three straight downs and gets the ball back with about 40 seconds to play. UT marches right down the field. QB goes down. Backup enters with about 10 seconds to play. He throws one off the fingertips of a receiver in the end zone. Last play of the game he takes off running and inexplicably steps out of bounds after time runs out. I felt bad for him. It was a tough situation for a backup.

                          Comment


                          • Also, the Ole Miss players were still being pelted as they left the field. Kiffin tossed his visor into the stands as he went into the tunnel.

                            Comment


                            • I feel like this is TTU’s fault. This is the stuff we have done since Leach.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                                You really need to see it. UT gets close on 4th and 24 with 1 minute to play. Refs (correctly) rule the ball short and the play stands on replay. Student section starts pelting the Ole Miss sideline with debris. A golf ball nearly hits Kiffin. He picks it up, shows it to the ref, and puts it in his pocket. After the cheerleaders, danceline and the band leaves the stadium, play finally resumes. UT stuffs Ole Miss on three straight downs and gets the ball back with about 40 seconds to play. UT marches right down the field. QB goes down. Backup enters with about 10 seconds to play. He throws one off the fingertips of a receiver in the end zone. Last play of the game he takes off running and inexplicably steps out of bounds after time runs out. I felt bad for him. It was a tough situation for a backup.
                                Doesn’t do it justice but I found this.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X