X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
    GAME.

Grats Fresneck . What a damn win.

And there's still a whole half of SJSU/Hawai'i left.
    Hawaii always the best game for the true gambling addicts. #RIPHURRICANERUEBEN

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Hawaii always the best game for the true gambling addicts. #RIPHURRICANERUEBEN
      They're actualy televising it, which is a nice change of pace.

Comment

• Just punt on first down.

Comment

• Fumbled the spike and threw it out with a second left.

WOW.

Comment

• That was an ugly, brutal slog of a game.

Still, a wins a win. Congrats Spartan

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
              That was an ugly, brutal slog of a game.

Still, a wins a win. Congrats Spartan
              It's a shame that injuries and this offense will put this defense to waste.

Comment

• FSU loses to an average Wake Forest team. 6 turnovers and questionable coaching decisions as well as terrible play. We would be a pretty good team if we didn't have to actually play these games and could just recruit with catchphrases and coachspeak. There are teams further along in their rebuilds that started after Norvell. Unfortunately FSU is stuck with Norvell at least through next year due to the stupidity of CFB coach contracts these days.

Comment

• I knew Mike Bono’s play calling was going to piss me off. A Bo Nix fade while tank was wide open. What the hell.

Blah.

I knew espn was pumping the stupid white out is the greatest thing ever narrative but I didn’t realize they could do it that much. I feel violated like a preteen boy going to Sandusky’s summer camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                    I knew Mike Bono’s play calling was going to piss me off. A Bo Nix fade while tank was wide open. What the hell.

Blah.

I knew espn was pumping the stupid white out is the greatest thing ever narrative but I didn’t realize they could do it that much. I feel violated like a preteen boy going to Sandusky’s summer camp.
                    USC played Wazzu under Black out unis.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                      USC played Wazzu under Black out unis.
                      I thought they were gray.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                        I thought they were gray.
                        Perhaps. They still looked menacing.

Comment

• Texas Tech won. Defense started it with an interception returned for 69 yards for a TD by Duke Transfer Marquis "Muddy" Waters. BTW we've got former NY Giants RB Brandon Jacobs on Color Commentary twice now on "Big 12 Now on ESPN+" god I hate Texas.

Originally posted by samnite View Post
                          FSU loses to an average Wake Forest team. 6 turnovers and questionable coaching decisions as well as terrible play. We would be a pretty good team if we didn't have to actually play these games and could just recruit with catchphrases and coachspeak. There are teams further along in their rebuilds that started after Norvell. Unfortunately FSU is stuck with Norvell at least through next year due to the stupidity of CFB coach contracts these days.
                          Honestly you work yourself up to one Power 5 coaching head coach contract and you can be set for life. Hell I learned the other day we pay our AD millions of dollars and would have to pay him a ton to get rid of him. I'm not sure why given we haven't won anything ever. I don't understand why schools agree to these contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                            Texas Tech won. Defense started it with an interception returned for 69 yards for a TD by Duke Transfer Marquis "Muddy" Waters. BTW we've got former NY Giants RB Brandon Jacobs on Color Commentary twice now on "Big 12 Now on ESPN+" god I hate Texas.

Honestly you work yourself up to one Power 5 coaching head coach contract and you can be set for life. Hell I learned the other day we pay our AD millions of dollars and would have to pay him a ton to get rid of him. I'm not sure why given we haven't won anything ever. I don't understand why schools agree to these contracts.
                            Jimmy Sexton rules us all

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

Jimmy Sexton rules us all
                              F that guy. Tell him no. If we wanted to fire our AD we would be on the hook for $9 million. I mean he could endow scholarships for the sports teams by himself.

Comment

• https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/22/bruce...e-beer-14-000/

Id show up at a shitty football game for free Deschutes fresh squeezed ipa.

Comment

Working...
                                X