Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    Every coach says those are the worst games but schools keep scheduling them.
    And fans of small schools are happy...It's nice to our teams on national television...I know FS isn't a 1AA team, but that line is a lot more blurry in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

The lesson here is if you are going to schedule a FCS team schedule one from another state. Ones in your state come out full of piss and vinegar. SFA was trying to kick our ass and everything that could go wrong did. Luckily we pulled it out.
      That's great and all but Jacksonville State is actually from Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Ah I read somewhere it was only 140 miles away and assumed it was in the same state. My mistake. So why did Washington lose to FCS Montana at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

And fans of small schools are happy...It's nice to our teams on national television...I know FS isn't a 1AA team, but that line is a lot more blurry in recent years.
          My last trip to BDS was for the 2017 Fresno State game. I don't mind one or two group of 5 games but FCS should be off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

My parents went to Jacksonville State as did several other family members. It was my hometown college. Jacksonville is a nice little college town. The poster formerly known as JackD lives there

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Ah I read somewhere it was only 140 miles away and assumed it was in the same state. My mistake. So why did Washington lose to FCS Montana at home?
              John Donavan.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                My last trip to BDS was for the 2017 Fresno State game. I don't mind one or two group of 5 games but FCS should be off limits.
                Bummed I wasn't in a place to make that trip...That was a good turn around year, and that game actually made a bunch of guys turn into midmajor stars...Saban calling Jeffrey Alison the best LB he saw that year, or whatever, backfired hard...That dumb fuck thought he was good enough for the NFL...And, now he's flipping burgers or whatever after going undrafted because he wasn't ready for the next level.

Comment

Working...
                X