Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I really want at this point is for Rapistburger to get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      All I really want at this point is for Rapistburger to get hurt.
      Don't we all? All of our Steelers wins have been great with him at the helm. It will be a new beginning for Pittsburgh to have a non rapist at QB.

Comment

• I honestly don't even know who the fuck Mckinon is.

He's like an Iowa tight end they threw in there

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
          I honestly don't even know who the fuck Mckinon is.

He's like an Iowa tight end they threw in there
          Lol he can play, so fuck it.

Comment

• I’m reasonably satisfied. Now get your fat fucking face off my TV forever you rapist piece of shit.

Comment

I’m reasonably satisfied. Now get your fat fucking face off my TV forever you rapist piece of shit.

Comment

• Mother of the year nominee

Of course I wouldn't leave Tampa for this shit weather.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341901
                Last edited by FuqMizzou; 01-16-2022, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Mother of the year nominee

Of course I wouldn't leave Tampa for this shit weather.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341901
                  She forfeits her nomination by not conducting a late-term abortion for her son choosing to play in Philly.
                  Last edited by Fresneck; 01-16-2022, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I’m reasonably satisfied. Now get your fat fucking face off my TV forever you rapist piece of shit.
                    I love when people talk about the charges/accusations going away from the ATL incident...Uhh...The ones from his college days never disappeared - they were simply swept under the rug because it was the first (and last) time that football program was known for anything. I met a few different, separate, groups from there in Myrtle and Charleston (because that's where Ohioans vacation en masse) back when he was first coming out, and his own alumni hated him; especially females. That says more about a player than anything, if you ask me. When your alumni think you're scum heading into the NFL as a top-1o pick, it's a huge red flag to any and everyone listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

She forfeits her nomination by not conducting a late-term abortion for her son choosing to play in Philly.
                      I know you're drinking tonight, he was drafted there......

If it was optional who knows.

Comment

I love when people talk about the charges/accusations going away from the ATL incident...Uhh...The ones from his college days never disappeared - they were simply swept under the rug because it was the first (and last) time that football program was known for anything. I met a few different, separate, groups from there in Myrtle and Charleston (because that's where Ohioans vacation en masse) back when he was first coming out, and his own alumni hated him; especially females. That says more about a player than anything, if you ask me. When your alumni think you're scum heading into the NFL as a top-1o pick, it's a huge red flag to any and everyone listening.
                        It honestly says a lot about human beings, and what they stand for.

I'd honestly give back a title to say Lawrence Phillips never played at Nebraska. Many others wouldn't.

Comment

I know you've been around a bit and know some people from this part of the country, but it's almost impossible to describe how insufferable Steelers fans are. Josh, boomie, and city can back me up when I say that they're an absolute trash can of a fan base, and that they don't deserve anything they've gotten. It makes complete sense that they love Roethlisberger.

Comment

It honestly says a lot about human beings, and what they stand for.

I'd honestly give back a title to say Lawrence Phillips never played at Nebraska. Many others wouldn't.
                            What pisses me off more than anything is how the media just pretends like nothing ever happened. It's the same shit they do with Ray Lewis.

Comment

I know you've been around a bit and know some people from this part of the country, but it's almost impossible to describe how insufferable Steelers fans are. Josh, boomie, and city can back me up when I say that they're an absolute trash can of a fan base, and that they don't deserve anything they've gotten. It makes complete sense that they love Roethlisberger.
                              I know that area well...And, those trash, pasty fucks continue moving to the 843 by the thousands. Garbage people (for the most part), with garbage ideals.

Those people are why I now hate the Panthers.
                              Last edited by Fresneck; 01-17-2022, 12:01 AM. Reason: Even my fucking fingers use auto-correct incorrectly these days

Comment

I know you're drinking tonight, he was drafted there......

If it was optional who knows.
                                I'm drinking coffee this morning, actually.

I know he was drafted. And he accepted his fate. Everything is optional.

Fuck him, that city, and everything about that franchise. What's confusing here?

Comment

Working...
                                X