Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Serious question to anyone that has been to a game that requires layers…….what’s halftime or bathroom breaks like? I could time Falcons game halftimes to make a break for it like two minutes before to beat the 15 minutes wait. People having to pull off like 6 players or wait for women…..esshh.
    In my experience it adds a little bit of time but not much. Funny enough, Ohio State still has restrooms with the giant piss tub in them, so if you're not insecure, you can be in and out in a flash.

Comment

Serious question to anyone that has been to a game that requires layers…….what’s halftime or bathroom breaks like? I could time Falcons game halftimes to make a break for it like two minutes before to beat the 15 minutes wait. People having to pull off like 6 players or wait for women…..esshh.

Never been to a below 10 degree game, but been to a blizzard game. Layers don’t really affect the bathroom experience, but when it’s snowing your beer becomes a slushee real quick.

Comment

• The Patriots Dynasty has ended

Comment

• There's only one man that could bring them back from this, and they chased him off because they didn't want to draft/sign receivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

In my experience it adds a little bit of time but not much. Funny enough, Ohio State still has restrooms with the giant piss tub in them, so if you're not insecure, you can be in and out in a flash.
            The piss tub with the bucket of ice for classy stadiums like GT. That place was built upon another stadium and would have a flood of piss for a Furman game.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              The Patriots Dynasty has ended
              What’s the score?

Comment

What’s the score?
                40-10 Bills

Josh Allen is going the fuck off.

Comment

• Well this has just been delightful

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                    Well this has just been delightful
                    I'm happy for Buffalo and even happier it's against NE. Looks like an amazing game to watch live.

Comment

• Eat it Belibitch. It's Buffalo's division now.

Comment

• I demand 50, Bills.

Comment

• Thanks fellas.

bellefay, I do two layers of long johns and ski pants. Pretty easy pee sitch

Comment

• I don't think I want to play Buffalo anymore.

That was a beating

Comment

I don't wear layers I was born in Nebraska. Hell it snowed 4 inches yesterday and I wore shorts to my sons indoor baseball practice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                                I don't wear layers I was born in Nebraska. Hell it snowed 4 inches yesterday and I wore shorts to my sons indoor baseball practice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

How brave of you to wear shorts indoors.

Comment

Working...
                                X