Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I'm sorry but.. why are you talking shit again, Cleveland fan? At least Cincinatti knows what going to a Super Bowl feels like. The Browns hang with the Chiefs once in the playoffs and suddenly you act like you've got a dynasty.

Anyway, you heard my offer. Good luck with that Baker situation.
    My being a Browns fan has nothing to do with you saying something stupid.

This isn't whataboutism son. You said the Bungles were a team that could make the AFC CG. You are wrong...dead wrong. Watch next week when they play KC. Then watch Week 18 when they lose to Baker again (Baker is 6-1 vs. the Bungles, and unbeaten vs. Burrows Bungles). You are clearly in over your head here sweetie.

Comment

• To all of the Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers fans out there.

This Buds for you

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

My being a Browns fan has nothing to do with you saying something stupid.

This isn't whataboutism son. You said the Bungles were a team that could make the AFC CG. You are wrong...dead wrong. Watch next week when they play KC. Then watch Week 18 when they lose to Baker again (Baker is 6-1 vs. the Bungles, and unbeaten vs. Burrows Bungles). You are clearly in over your head here sweetie.
        Keep yapping. I offered to put money on it and you pussied out like you always do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

1. Division Rival
          2. Eliminated us last year
          3. California
          4. Los Angeles
          My bad.

Comment

• Cowboys going in without lube tonight.

Comment

• The NFL should be ashamed that this is the game they put on prime time. Embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                The NFL should be ashamed that this is the game they put on prime time. Embarrassment.
                No clue how the Bills and Patriots didn't make it over this BS.

This looks like tOSU vs. Central Michigan

Comment

• At some point if we make the playoffs we will play a good team and it probably won’t go well. In the meantime I’m enjoying rolling shit ass teams. It’s fun, and this season has been unexpectedly enjoyable.

Comment

• Washington is going to Washington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxi8bE0i7Q

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      At some point if we make the playoffs we will play a good team and it probably won’t go well. In the meantime I’m enjoying rolling shit ass teams. It’s fun, and this season has been unexpectedly enjoyable.
                      Yeah I have gone decades without watching my team in the playoffs, I no longer take that for granted.

Good season

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

1. Division Rival
                        2. Eliminated us last year
                        3. California
                        4. Los Angeles
                        And that's just scratching the surface

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Keep yapping. I offered to put money on it and you pussied out like you always do.
                          Honestly, living in Ohio seems more interesting because of the NFL rivalries.

This should be good, the Browns laid waste to them in meeting number one.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It’s basically the only good win Cleveland has all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Its not. There are more Pittsburgh fans in Ohio than Cincy fans. We truly do not claim Cincy. Its shared by Kentucky and Indiana. If you grew up a Cincy fan in Ohio 9 times out of 10 you came from a very poor up bringing or were white trash. There are exceptions...Boomie is one of the exceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                                Panthers well on their way to a 17-0 season
                                Ah shit, this one didn't work out

Comment

Working...
                                X